I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

Discus and support I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danika Muller, Jul 8, 2023.

1. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?

:)

Danika Muller, Jul 8, 2023
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  4. Geri M. Win User

minecraft java isnt brought?

Hello

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We are sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Minecraft purchase. Based on research, the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Deluxe Edition includes both the Java Edition and the Bedrock Edition for PC, as well as the Minecraft Launcher and some additional content. You should be able to switch between games using the unified launcher and cross-play with any current edition of Minecraft.

Before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. What Minecraft launcher are you using?
    2. Did you use the same account when you buy the license?
    3. What is the current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    4. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the exact error message, minimizing your personal information on it?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

Based on research, if you bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock together but can only play Minecraft for Windows, it may be due to family sharing. If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through family sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft: Java Edition without buying on this account.

You can also try signing out on Microsoft Store App, Xbox App, as well as Minecraft launcher then sign back in.

Or, try to validate first if the transaction is successful. Please sign in to Microsoft account | Order history and check if you can see the order from there stated as “completed”. Once confirmed sign out on Microsoft Store App, Xbox App, as well as Minecraft launcher then sign back in.

Here are some helpful links for you to check.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  5. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

Hello Fynn202,

Thanks for the update.

Yes, if you once had a Minecraft for Android, you would have the no Buy Now in Minecraft website, that means you have played the Android/iOS version of the game. If you have purchase Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition (this is package for Windows OS), both Java and Bedrock should show no Buy Now option.

For your concern, there is no free Minecraft Java edition for Android version of Minecraft Bedrock, reason is that Java is only for PC version not mobile. The offer is for the ones with Minecraft Bedrock or Minecraft for Windows license to have a free Minecraft Java edition.

Hope that will clear out the confusion. We hope you will enjoy Minecraft in your mobile.

Stay safe and have a great day!

Regards,

Thema:

I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

1. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble... - Similar Threads - can't buy minecraft

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  5. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  6. i can't buy minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy minecraft: whenever i start buying minecraft this error comes to me [img] a1197a44-2002-41b3-85dc-067cd40cd83c
  7. I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.: I can't buy minecraft with paypal, When i try to it just gives me a error : Pick a different way to pay We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your...
  8. Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?: i wanted to buy minecraft on my pc today, but when i launched minecraft.net it told me that it wasn't available in my country . I also tried buying it via the Xbox app but nothing is available and...
  9. Can't buy license minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy license minecraft: help me please. i can't buy minecraft, we use a ukrainian card and buy in denmark, it says that the card is blocked but it is not blocked. we called a friend from ukraine to try to buy minecraft...
  10. Can't buy Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy Minecraft: Hello. I can't buy Minecraft because of problems with the region and war. I'm right now in Lithuania, I have Lithuanian documents and Lithuanian bank card, telephone number, I've been living here...