I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

Discus and support I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaymin shaffer, Jul 30, 2023.

1. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t let me. I am pretty frustrated with this so please help.

:)

Jaymin shaffer, Jul 30, 2023
  2. G Grainger (10ASO) Win User

I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what should I do???

Same but mine says i don’t have enough on my microsoft balance yet i just redeemed a gift card, i have restarted xbox over and over again and it says my balance is more than enough for what im buying so?? and when i press ask parent nothing comes through?
  3. Ben4724 Win User

I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what should I do???

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to the consent not being received by your parent, have you somehow tried to ask them to check via the Microsoft family settings?

You may try these steps below if it will work for you:

1. Login using the parent account at https://account.microsoft.com/family

2. Click the elipsis or 3 dots button beside the child account.

3. Click on Manage consent

Under spending you can ask your parent to turn off and turn on the permission to buy things. You can also have them turn it off for the meantime and after you buy the item you want, they can then enable it anytime on the same page.

This is what I am doing with my child's account. Feel free to update us here how it goes and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Snake616 Win User

KotOR2 unplayable on the 360

IT IS BROKEN

IT IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

What do your “terms of sale” say about selling me a broken product that I can’t do anything with??
  5. WilliamWright8221 Win User

Game services on pc

It literally doesn’t do anything I can’t click on anything.
  6. finlay nelson Win User

I tried buying a spitfire on my Xbox a week ago and now I can’t buy Andy thing as it says another transaction is still pending but it hasn’t gone away and I don’t know what to do

It says I have been charged for it as it was on deal at the time for £17. Instead of £22 so I tried buying it then it went through but I can’t have the plane and I can’t buy anything else
Thema:

I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

1. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what... - Similar Threads - can’t buy literally

2. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  3. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  4. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  5. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  6. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  7. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  8. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  9. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  10. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....