I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

Discus and support I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PoyrazÖzturan, Dec 31, 2023.

1. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days

:)

PoyrazÖzturan, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Could you check if PayPal is available as a payment method in your country?

If that's the case, I would like to recommend creating a PayPal account, linking your card to PayPal and then adding PayPal to your Microsoft account before trying to purchase the game again.

However, if that's not an option, what about trying to purchase the game with Xbox gift cards?

Otherwise, you may want to contact Microsoft support via live chat to review your account.
  3. PoyrazÖzturan Win User

I tried again from the link you sent and i encountered the same error. It says we couldn't get authorization for this purchase

I already tried from another cards or removing and adding the same card these are not working for me. Also I bought another games today from the same card so the problem is not in my cards

[​IMG]
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, PoyrazÖzturan. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could I know what's the message you see when trying to purchase the game from the Microsoft Store?

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you're able to purchase the game from this link.

Ultimate Edition:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9PL19N4160LX/0010

Standard Edition:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9PJHKHWQQ3NB/0010

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  5. imstiianyt Win User

FIFA 20

I preordered the standard edition. Now it's the 26th of September and i can't play the game still... i bought ea access on my xbox so i could try the 10 hours trial. But after i used that i can't play the game...
  6. DBurleson Win User

Halo 4: Crimson Map Pack Refund

[quote user="ngocphi"]

Did you do it on the 10 th or later

Or after 15mins after the release

If later then you have the trial

[/quote]

That doesn't make any sense because my brother had to buy the map pack Monday morning at 8am our time... 5 hours after the release of the map pack. That was the only way to play the Crimson Map Pack because he didn't have the pass....He was not offered a
    Free trial. In fact it was not until the "free bug glitch" happened was a trial even mentioned.
Thema:

1. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x - Similar Threads - Can't buy EAFC24

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  9. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  10. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...