I can't buy battlefield 4 premium to my 360. Help me please!

Discus and support I can't buy battlefield 4 premium to my 360. Help me please! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I added my bankcard info just two days ago and was able to buy 3 month xbox live but now when i am trying to buy premium membership for Battlefield 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BOLTtheDAWG, Nov 5, 2016.

1. BOLTtheDAWG
    BOLTtheDAWG Guest

I added my bankcard info just two days ago and was able to buy 3 month xbox live but now when i am trying to buy premium membership for Battlefield 4 it wont work i get this problem: "

Error 80167611 occurs when signing in or making a purchase on Xbox 360
    Is there anything wrong with how i entered my billing adress? in that case how am i suppose to enter it? there's two fields there are exactly the same i tried entering my street name and number in on of em' leaving the other one blank and i also tried entering
    my street name in on of em' and the number in the other but that don't work either. Im swedish so my city name also has a letter that looks like an o but with two dots over it so i just used "o" instead and i mean it worked to buy Xbox live so i don't understand
    the problem?

What can it be? what do i do? Please help me i **** love battlefield and can finally afford premium so i woke up stoked as **** this morning and now...

:)

BOLTtheDAWG, Nov 5, 2016
  2. Joshapopolus
    Joshapopolus Guest
    Battlefield 4 Premium error code 8013AB07

I'm trying to buy Battlefield 4 Premium, I redeemed a code for $50.00, Battlefield 4 Premium cost 49.99. And it says "There isn't enough in your account, possibly because of estimated tax..." Can anyone help me please?

Joshapopolus, Nov 5, 2016
  3. Battlefield 4 Premium transfer to new xbox one with no weapons

Hi please could someone help iv had battlefield 4 and premium now for some time and everything was working fine, my xbox one then broke so I had to buy a new one iv installed battlefield and the premium, in game it says I'm a premium member yet will not
    let me on any DLG maps or use my DLC weapons canot somebody help me solve this problem thanks

Ste Robertson, Nov 5, 2016
  4. onyxishere Win User

I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.
  5. AlphaChinoz Win User

How to download Battlefield 4 Premium on Xbox One?

I bought an imported Xbox One, since it's not officially released in my country yet (Norway). I've played quite a lot of Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One, and now I want Premium for this game. Since I can't change the region on my Xbox One to Norway, and since
    I can't add my billing info, I was wondering if I eventually could purchase Premium on my Xbox 360, then somehow get it over to my Xbox One. If someone knows that this works or have transferred Premium earlier, please let me know.

Cheers, Henrik.
  6. MOE DINJO Win User

Unable to purchase Xbox One content with account credit

I bought an imported Xbox One, since it's not officially released in my country yet (Sweden). I've played quite a lot of Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One, and now I want Premium for this game. Since I can't change the region on my Xbox One to Sweden, and since
    I can't add my billing info, I was wondering if I eventually could purchase Premium on my Xbox 360, then somehow get it over to my Xbox One. If someone knows that this works or have transferred Premium earlier, please let me know.
  7. GUN5L1NGER Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.
  8. DIEGODGYVES Win User

Can't authorize

I have tried buying 5000 myself at once but it won't "authorize" me to do so. I even tried my other cards and still won't work. Please help I want to get Battlefield 3 Premium but it won't let me.
Thema:

1. I can't buy battlefield 4 premium to my 360. Help me please! - Similar Threads - can't buy battlefield

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  9. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  10. Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2: I can't buy this game. Says something like can't complete purchase at this time. I can buy other games but not this one. Frustrating. 48f060a2-2c8a-48d8-8030-181aeef8066f