I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

Discus and support I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueCrag, Jun 15, 2020.

1. BlueCrag
    BlueCrag Guest

I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox Live subscription? How to I make sure that it's mine to own
    now and won't just go away from my library when it gets cycled out?

Any and all help would be appreciated!

:)

BlueCrag, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

3. BlueCrag Win User

True, but I want to make sure that I keep owning it even after that, because I want to make sure that I'm able to buy it for free while that's still an option with GWG.
  4. Simone Tommasi Win User

Project Cars 2 and Fable Anniversary are two of the Games with Gold titles for April.

I can download Project CARS 2 and Shantae for free, but i can't download fable anniversary for free, it's again 39.99.

I tried to use the store link, but it doesn't work.
  5. Simone Tommasi Win User

Project Cars 2 and Fable Anniversary are two of the Games with Gold titles for April.

I can download Project CARS 2 and Shantae for free, but i can't download fable anniversary for free, it's again 39.99.

I tried to use the store link, but it doesn't work.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

I liked the Shantae games. Classic side scrolling action. Plus it had pirates and you could hit people with your hair. 😀
Thema:

1. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse) - Similar Threads - can't buy download

2. I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...: I just bought myself a new computer and I want to get Minecraft onto it again. I already bought it once on my Xbox and I want to download the game again onto my PC. I won't let me and it wants me...
  3. Can buy, but can't download Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on the Microsoft Store website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can buy, but can't download Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on the Microsoft Store website.: I had PVZ GW2 Deluxe edition on my Xbox One. I wanted to try to transfer the game to my gaming PC (all the data and stuff) without paying for it again. I tried downloading it on the Microsoft...
  4. Can't buy or download Elder Scrolls Oblivion on Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy or download Elder Scrolls Oblivion on Xbox store: I have an Xbox series S and I am not able to buy The Elder Scrolls Oblivion on the Xbox store. The game does not even show up when I do a search for it. I can only find it by doing a search for...
  5. Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy: I noticed that gamepass is only letting me buy Control from the store and not giving the option to download it. The same problem is happening with the other titles that launched today on December...
  6. Can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it?: I'm in the UK and can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it? 3f8a06e5-aa72-4b1f-aa79-02d07f8b0c97
  7. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Can't buy/download backwards compatible games on Xbox One or PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy/download backwards compatible games on Xbox One or PC: Is anyone else having this issue? If I try to get the free Splinter Cell game with Gold, or try to buy any backwards compatible game, I get an error once I hit "see price" saying something like...
  10. Can't buy or download 360 games from Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy or download 360 games from Xbox one: Why can I not buy or download 360 games from the Xbox one store on my account? I can't even download the free 360 games on my Xbox one. Now I have to get the physical disc in order for it to...