I cant boot up my series x with my controllers when i power down the series x

Discus and support I cant boot up my series x with my controllers when i power down the series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I power down the series x with the control and once it shuts down this way, It needs to be started again using the hardware power button, as it no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shouting gun, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Shouting gun
    Shouting gun Guest

I power down the series x with the control and once it shuts down this way, It needs to be started again using the hardware power button, as it no longer starts automatically starts when a paired controller powers on. It's also a cold a cold start
    showing the xbox startup screen and rebooting any games fresh from the start. i have tried disconnecting the power supply,connecting from a wall. i made sure all the updates on the controllers and consoles were up to date.

:)

Shouting gun, Nov 13, 2020
  2. MechWarriorZero Win User

XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC

when I had the XBox One I was able to control my tv though Xbox one, but now I have the series x and I cant control my tv though my series x?
  3. Rocket_31 Win User

Xbox Series X controller considered 2 in game (Windows) | Manette Xbox Series X considéré comme 2 en jeu (Windows)

Hi yes, with my XBOX ONE controller all is ok. When i use my XBOX SERIES X controller with cable, it's seem to be ok too.

It's really when i play with wireless on XBOX SERIES X controller....
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Registered Devices Not Showing

So, I just tested this to see:

I registered my Series X controller.

Sure enough, it said it was registered but wasn't showing up

I then clicked "see details" on my Series X entry which took me to my Series X

I then clicked "All Devices" to take me back to the previous screen and the controller then showed up.

So, not entirely sure why it won't work for you
  5. RHR cats Win User

My Xbox light flash’s randomly after I turn it off

hello fellow gamers this can also be caused if you leave a USB device plugged in that draws power from your Xbox the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 did the same thang years ago, we used to have one of those old USB charging docs that plugged into your Xbox 360 and every time we were done using it my dad would unplug it because it would annoy him to sit and watch the power light on the Xbox Paulse off and on

the series X does the same thang the only reason know this is because I prefer to use afterglow corded controller's and I have an Xbox series X and every time I don't unplug my controller when I'm done with my Xbox and power it down the power light on my series X Paulse's forever. LOL
  6. Tim Cutter Win User

Controller sent for replacement, no reply..

Geri, I'm not sure if you still are receiving this thread but I did get my replacement Xbox controller today and I hooked it up to my series X and everything worked fine except that there is no sound coming through my wired headphones. These are Arctis Prime Steel Series wired headphones that worked fine with all my other controllers and just recently with my Xbox series X controller but when I connected to the Elite control they sent me it does there's no sound coming through. I cleaned the port a harder rebooted my Xbox Series X I updated the firmware and still no results.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thema:

1. I cant boot up my series x with my controllers when i power down the series x - Similar Threads - cant boot series

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  8. cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107: cant seem to boot Minecraft when i try to even boot it it tries to log in for me with none of my details and says Xbox live cant be accessed with the error code 0x89235107 i have reinstalled xbox...
  9. Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update

in XboX Insiders
    Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update: Getting e102 on power up ... looking to get a copy of the latest dash to do usb update part of the preview program skip ahead .. can anyone help? submitted by /u/Gunnersxbox [link] [comments]
  10. I cant boot up low res mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant boot up low res mode: So i noticed this, everytime i plug of my xbox ones hdmi, i get the blank screen on power up thingy I faced this problem before and found the low res boot But now when i try and boot it up in...