I Can't believe !

Discus and support I Can't believe ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Best analogy ever ^ although it has made me hungry now! lol. Still, that's a very good way to describe the point being made. Plus, if you still have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TeenierDiagram6, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. I Can't believe !


    Best analogy ever ^ although it has made me hungry now! lol.

    Still, that's a very good way to describe the point being made. Plus, if you still have it under the warranty (usually its a 28 day return here in the UK) you can return it to the shop for a refund / credit towards the 250GB edition.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 7, 2014
    #16
  2. I had a friend that had this problem. I don't advice doing this but b

    He took apart an old hdd from his original white X box and dropped the 60 gbs into the console at an angle and it works for him.
     
    Fear2Eternity, Apr 7, 2014
    #17
  3. Malnificent
    Malnificent Guest
    I think the analogy would be more like if you went to a fast food place and had an option for $4.50 for a burger and a drink or $6.00 for 8 burgers, 4 orders of fries, and a soda the size of which could fill your gas tank. You think it's a little excessive
    and decide to get just what you think you need, soon after realizing that the burger and drink were smaller than you expected and you are still hungry/thirsty.

    Case in point, there are a lot of required game updates that are close to or more than 1gb of space as well as system updates (Borderlands 2 comes to mind with the compatibility pack for online, and Halo 4 had a few several hundred MB updates I had to DL).
    Stuff like this can fill the 4GB drive fast. I am surprised they still sell them instead of making 20 or so the minimum to account for things like this. A lot of people buy those 4gigs with the mentality of only using it for disc-based games and maybe a
    few apps then find out the size is not sufficient even for reasons like this.

    When I bought my console, the guy selling it to me asked why I needed that much space and my reply was essentially "I don't, but my old console used up 20 gigs or so, a small percentage of which was downloadable content, and the rest were mandatory downloads
    for games." Several years ago they may have sufficed, but now...

    At the end of the day, just pay the extra $1.50 and put the other burgers/fries and what you didn't drink of your massive soda in the fridge; you never know if you may be hungry later.
     
    Malnificent, Apr 7, 2014
    #18
  4. I Can't believe !

    You can buy 320G for 50pound.
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    I can't Believe i'm going PlayStation

    Sorry to hear that your Xbox 360 console has died.

    The red ring of death only happend on the fat / 1st gen 360 console.

    This console was sold between end of 2005 til may or june 2010.

    This means your console is somewere from 7 to 12 years old (from production).

    For me it's quite normal that warranty doesn't last this long.

    24 months of warranty is a common thing in Europe, but that's about it.

    Sorry to say but for me it feels that the tech was right about the warranty thing, never the less he should never be disrespectful (if he did!).

    Also sorry to hear that you're planning a move to Playstation.

    Keep in mind that Sony also has a limited warranty and you could endup in a situation like this as well.
  6. IffyEmperor4047 Win User

    I can't believe how difficult Microsoft makes this...

    I just want to play Doom. The old style. The one I used to play on Windows 95, written in Borland C, compiled for 16-bit processors, which hardly **** runs on my 64-bit machine without the use of a VM. So I bought it on Xbox Live because oddly enough it
    runs on my Xbox 360, but not my ordinary laptop.

    If I have to use a VM to run Windows 95, where can I download it and get an installation key?
  7. skys7 Win User

    I cannot believe this....

    The best I saw was one who paid money for a wireless internet cable.

    All he got was a box that said "wireless internet cable" on it LOL

    I mean some people are just stupid.
  8. BizarroMantis Win User

    I cannot believe this....

  9. Eggnogga Win User

    I cannot believe this....

    FYI -- He did get his money back. (There was a follow-up story)
Thema:

I Can't believe !

Loading...
  1. I Can't believe ! - Similar Threads - Can't believe

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...