I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

Discus and support I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Thexman919, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Thexman919
    Thexman919 Guest

I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation.

:)

Thexman919, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my system even moderation stuff

Hi Thexman919, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked your privacy settings?

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > General > Online Safety & family.

Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.

Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/using-looking-for-group
  3. Hazzinator Win User

Error 80151006

Hey modz i looked at the service status. It saying it will guve an update in 30 mins for people that cant create an account but i dont know if that applies to people that cant recover accounts. The thing is im not recovering it on a different console. Im
    just recovering my account that got deleted from my console for some odd reason. And i cant download it because of error 80151006 i dont think ive seen any other posts about that particular error though.
  4. IGArchangel12346 Win User

LFG

Well update on the whole every other account now my second account cant post looking for groups
  5. Alfie Harnett Win User

I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

It says “failed to post looking for group” when i try to post and “failed to send request” when i try and “be interested” in posts
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

Hi Alfie. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues creating LFG posts. Can you describe what happens when you try to make a post? Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide them.
Thema:

1. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my... - Similar Threads - cant apply looking

2. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  3. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  4. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  5. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  6. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  7. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  8. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  9. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  10. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...