I can’t appear online please help!

Discus and support I can’t appear online please help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It won’t let me appear online on my console or the xbox app. On the console it says online status unknown when I try to change it and on the app it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Payton Newell, May 4, 2023.

1. I can’t appear online please help!

It won’t let me appear online on my console or the xbox app. On the console it says online status unknown when I try to change it and on the app it says please try again later. How do I fix this?

:)

Payton Newell, May 4, 2023
  2. Payton Newell Win User

I’ve tried this and it was already on
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

There are multiple reports in regards to the issue earlier, Payton, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly check your privacy settings via https://account.xbox.com/settings then click on "Others can see if you're online", and set it to friends or everyone.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello! Can’t appear online

Hello Erlend Klungnes Berg,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble appearing online on your Xbox account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern timely.

It is possible that there are some settings of your online safety and privacy settings that are not properly configured to make you appear online. Let us check again the settings to make sure that you appear online.

As per mentioned that you have already check your online safety and privacy settings. Let us check it again though to make sure it is properly configured.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

• In the navigation tabs click Privacy
    • Select Others can see if you're online and set to Everyone
    • Press Submit.

Other troubleshooting steps are:

1. Clear your Xbox cache: Clearing your Xbox cache can help resolve issues with your account. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games.

2. Restart your Xbox: Sometimes, simply restarting your Xbox can resolve issues with your account.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Can’t appear online again

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey NZ, how are you today? Hope you're well.

This bug is happening to a lot of users as well. This had been reported already.

This is happening on your console?

If so, try this:

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
Thema:

1. I can’t appear online please help! - Similar Threads - can’t appear online

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904
  9. Can’t appear online again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t appear online again: I can’t re-appear online again after manually appearing offline. Have tried everything including deleting the account, re adding, multiple power cycles, using the Xbox app.. everything. Does...
  10. Can’t add friends I deleted, and some friends appear offline for me but not others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add friends I deleted, and some friends appear offline for me but not others: I was having trouble with talking to a friend, and I noticed that it said he was offline in the party, but people in the same party said that they could see he is online. So becuase of this I...