I can't adjust my steering wheel in Forza Horizon 5.

Discus and support I can't adjust my steering wheel in Forza Horizon 5. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a steering wheel set for the Forza Horizon 5 game. I adjusted everything on this wheel from the drive and it works perfectly, but when I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by semih can Şahin, Nov 16, 2023.

1. I can't adjust my steering wheel in Forza Horizon 5.

:)

semih can Şahin, Nov 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

what is the make and model of the wheel and are you playing on Xbox or PC
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

4. semih can Şahin Win User

what is the make and model of the wheel and are you playing on Xbox or PC
    The brand of my steering set is Casper Twin Turbo 2 Supreme.
    I have a very old steering wheel set in my basement, but I couldn't find the driver.
    I tried several different brands of drivers and finally found the one that is compatible with mine.
    I'm playing the game on my computer.
  5. GrzegorzToruńczak Win User

Kontroller turn off

it is very easy to say but difficult to do whether in call of duty or in forza. in forza horizon the same problem occurs, but I have a steering wheel that requires connection to the pad. with a longer race, the controller also turns off and I lose control in the steering wheel
  6. CStarker Win User

Steering Wheel Animation Mismatch (Forza Horizon 5)

The same problem persists on the other computer in FH5. All other racing games that I have used on this PC (which are many) have no problems.

There are no startup programs that are interfering.

I must reiterate that Forza Horizon 5 is correctly detecting input from my wheel in regards to the car's actual steering. It is only the steering wheel animation in first person that is glitched. Watch the videos I linked.
Thema:

1. I can't adjust my steering wheel in Forza Horizon 5. - Similar Threads - can't adjust steering

2. Why can't I adjust Audio & music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I adjust Audio & music?: I plugged in my Groove Onn wired headphones into my PDP wired controller using the 3.5mm audio jack. however, as i stated, it wont let me adjust the audio & music icon. instead it says this: "use...
  3. I can't adjust the chat mixer audio on xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't adjust the chat mixer audio on xbox.: I just use earbuds for a headset and they have worked perfectly fine until today. It will only let me hear party audio when I'm in an xbox party but I still can't even hear game or music audio...
  4. Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...: Hello! I recently acquired a SteelSeries Arctis 9x headset, and am using it through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. After a fair bit of digging and research I have determined that there is...
  5. 为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]

in XBoX on Windows
    为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]: [img] 前段时间还能用game bar调节音量,这两天不知道按了什么,就变成了这 ,没有办法调节了 [Translation-Some time ago can also use game bar to adjust the volume, these two days do not know what to press, it becomes this, there is no...
  6. Madden 25 Xbox one Can't adjust sliders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 25 Xbox one Can't adjust sliders: I'm having multiple problems with madden 25 on xb1. I am unable to adjust the sliders at all, in fact they start off and 0 and when I move them up and save the file then back out, they're back to...
  7. Can't adjust the volume when playing a Blu Ray movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't adjust the volume when playing a Blu Ray movie: So ever since I got my X Box One a year or two ago I have always had problems with being able to turn up or down the volume when I'm watching any Blu Ray movie. It works fine with regular DVD's...
  8. Can't adjust the aspect ratio for my TV, picture is too large

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't adjust the aspect ratio for my TV, picture is too large: My TV model is a Sony Bravia KDL-37M3000. It looks as if the picture is zoomed in a little. This is especially noticeable on YouTube or a game that uses the edges for the HUD. When I look in the...
  9. Can't adjust chat mixer enough to make chat volume superior

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't adjust chat mixer enough to make chat volume superior: I'm having trouble adjusting the chat mixer enough so that the game volume does not overwhelm the chat volume. I am using a new-style X1 controller with a chatpad and Cloud II headset. I've...
  10. Can't adjust game/chat audio correctly. Astro A50 with headset adapter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't adjust game/chat audio correctly. Astro A50 with headset adapter.: I am having a problem where the chat audio is louder or the same volume as the game audio and anytime I turn the game audio up the chat audio goes up as well. I have followed the adjustment...