I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

Discus and support I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips 1130a1e7-6f08-42cd-8a60-6be5688bbe28 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArcadeFreeman, Dec 5, 2016.

1. I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

:)

ArcadeFreeman, Dec 5, 2016
  2. Can't record clips or take Screenshots

Why can't i record clips or take a Screenshot even though my game dvr is on?

GameRitter246, Dec 5, 2016
  3. WOLFxPACKZ
    WOLFxPACKZ Guest
    Is there a way to reverse the update??!!

since the new update my screenshots and clips can't be uploaded to the one drive through my Xbox one , I sent the screenshots to the one drive yesterday onto my iPad and they still haven't shown up, I can only upload clips straight from the upload studio
    but you can't upload screenshot through the upload studio so I can't upload them and I need to receive the screenshots quickly and it would be extremely helpful like if you could help me out

WOLFxPACKZ, Dec 5, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Always Bluffing.

So that we can best help out, can you please clarify what happens when you try to create or remove a screenshot? Have you tried a quick power cycle by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds and then try again? If not, please make sure to give that a
    quick try and let us know how it goes.

Mister Maka, Dec 6, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: