I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue

Discus and support I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s 12f5e831-2634-4fb6-96ed-a1e9ba66a5f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tahjay Rose, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Tahjay Rose
    Tahjay Rose Guest

I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s

:)

Tahjay Rose, Nov 6, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Tahjay R, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're having trouble signing in or adding a profile on your Xbox One S, here are some solutions you can try:

Check your Internet connection: Make sure your Xbox One S is connected to the Internet stably and reliably. Check the network connection in the console settings and make sure it is working correctly. If you're having connection problems, try restarting your router or contacting your Internet Service Provider.

Verify your sign-in credentials: Make sure you are entering the correct sign-in credentials, including the email address and password associated with your Xbox profile. If you don't remember your password, try resetting it through the Xbox account recovery process.

Check the status of Xbox Live services: Sometimes sign-in issues can be caused by outages or issues on the Xbox Live servers. Visit the Xbox Live website or official Xbox social media channels to check for known issues or service interruptions. If there is a problem, you may need to wait until it is resolved.

Restart your Xbox One S: Try restarting your Xbox One S to refresh settings and fix temporary issues. Completely turn off the console, disconnect it from the power source and wait a few minutes. Then plug it back in and turn it on. Try signing in or adding a profile again after rebooting.

Check profile restrictions: If you're trying to add an Xbox profile to your console, make sure there are no profile restrictions enabled that prevent adding new profiles. Go to account and privacy settings on your Xbox One S and check if there are profile restrictions settings turned on.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. jun787 Win User

ERROR 0X80072EE7

Does anybody knows how to fix this sign in issue?
  4. JORDANB BROWN Win User

0x800488FC

is anybody having a problem where when you try to sign into Xbox it gives you an error code of 0x800488FC if so do you know how to fix it
    I cant choose a profile to sign into
  5. menace123456780 Win User

NO XBOX LIVE SINCE LAST UPDATE

yes i did the same thing and now it keeps saying xbox connection lost please sign in again so if anybody knows how to fix it please let me know thanks
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

xbox login

Hey there aco123!

If you're getting that error on your console and you can't sign into Xbox Live, powercycling would be a good first step.

However, I would try to remove and redownload your profile if you're still having problems and your internet signal is good.

Try and remove your account following the steps here
    How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    on and let us know how that helped in resolution of the issue

Thanks!
Thema:

1. I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue - Similar Threads - can't add sign

2. Can't sign into xbox account or add new account on series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox account or add new account on series X: The issue started a few days ago and is as the title states. I tried logging into my xbox account after work one day. The xbox would try to log into the account, a screen would pop up with a...
  3. can't sign in or add profile to my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in or add profile to my Xbox one x: Hello, My Xbox console asks for credentials and once a successful password is used, it spins for 20 sec or so and gives a message saying to try again in a while. Error code is 0x87DD0019....
  4. Can't add or sign into profiles anymore on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add or sign into profiles anymore on Series X: Yesterday morning when I turned on my Series X, the box saying 'Connect to Xbox Live' was displayed. However, it was still connected to the internet as I could see bandwidth being used, as well as...
  5. Can't join / add friends or sign into Xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join / add friends or sign into Xbox website.: I just got Halo MCC on Steam (I don't own an XBox) and want to join my friend who plays on Xbox, cross platform. I've linked my Steam account. I've gotten the Xbox windows app and tried to friend...
  6. Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.: Is anyone else still having a problem where you can't sign in? Where it says you'll need internet do this? Because I am, I try and sign in won't let me. I check my internet says it's good, soo I...
  7. Xbox One S can't sign me in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S can't sign me in or add account: My Xbox One S could not sign me in. Following various instructions, I restarted and reset the console multiple times without any luck, then removed my account and tried to add it back and now I...
  8. Xbox One S - Não consigo entrar ou adicionar conta. -Xbox One S - I can't sign in or add an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Não consigo entrar ou adicionar conta. -Xbox One S - I can't sign in or add an...: Comprei recentemente um Xbox One S All Digital, mas na primeira tentativa de uso, na configuração não consegui entrar com a conta Microsoft, pois a caixa de acesso não apareceu. Ao terminar a...
  9. Xbox One X can't add account or sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X can't add account or sign in: Just bought an Xbox one X and i cannot sign into my account When i try to ''add new'' for my profile get a circle like loading and then just takes me back to the ''add new'' promt There is no...
  10. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...