I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

Discus and support I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lumberjack Chase, Jul 27, 2023.

1. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

Hello,

I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6.

I am adding my Xbox profile as a friend on his account and I found myself just fine. Only when I choose to Friend or Favorite and submit I get the error message: "Sorry we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while"

He has no other Friends added yet. Not sure why this doesn't work. I would prefer not to give him a full blown account if the restriction here is the age profile. Just wanted to play some Minecraft with my kid.

Any help would be amazing. Thank you!

:)

Lumberjack Chase, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while"

Glad you were able to speak with them. Happy that it works for you and thanks for sharing it here in the community. It would help fellow gamers who might experience this.

Have a nice day and enjoy gaming!
  3. Lumberjack Chase Win User

I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while"

Looks like it's not working still. Same error message from his account when trying to add my user name as a Friend for him.
  4. Ben4724 Win User

You're welcome! It seems to be working on my end now and I can save changes. Hope it works for you too!
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Sorry to hear about that! Mine suddenly started working, just to confirm were you able to access the privacy & online safety settings page on the Xbox website? If you were able to allow it already but same issue persist, I suggest to restart the game and give it at least 24 hours for the changes to fully reflect on his account.
  6. Lumberjack Chase Win User

Thanks for the update! I will keep at it then. Will update here soon.
Thema:

I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

1. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes... - Similar Threads - can't add myself

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  4. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  5. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  8. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  9. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  10. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...