I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account

Discus and support I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account what do I do. a5b13cd6-1fb4-40cb-8aea-14f3dad6b9f8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AldainFrancis2, Nov 29, 2020.

1. I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account

I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account what do I do.

:)

AldainFrancis2, Nov 29, 2020
  2. DawgAloysius Win User

your payment instrument could not be authorized. please contact your provider or try a different payment option.

I can't even get my paypal account to add any points...PERIOD

And m paypal account is fully stocked with money and my XBOX account is fine
  3. Derhead Win User

LOCKED - paypal

I just can't add a paypal all together, I wanted to add one for my xbox live subscription, but my xbox says to go to www.xbox.com/paypal, that comes up with my account, when I searched it, it said edit payment option, and click add new paypal, it shows an
    add new paypal button next to add new credit card, but the button isn't there for me
  4. Player587087195 Win User

How to add my Paypal account as a payment option?

Pls how can i get m'y postel code..

[quote user="JelmerMVL"]
    Can anyone tell me why I can't add my Paypal account as a payment option? I keep getting the same error:

8382025C

I did add my bank account to my Paypal account or does it necessarily have to be a credit card?

[/quote][quote user="JelmerMVL"]Paypal[/quote]
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

xbox.com/paypal website not working?

They might be having some problems with paypal. I tried to look into to this for you and it seems that at the moment you can't add a paypal account through xbox.com or billing.microsoft.com only credit/debit cards. I have already had a paypal account linked
    to my xbox live gamertag account so it will allow me to edit or give me an option to change payment method to another paypal account.
  6. harrison4012 Win User

Paying with PayPal question

I'm just trying to link my PayPal account with my Xbox Live account on xbox.com. I go to "add payment option", click on add paypal, and then it tells me to enter credit card info. I thought the whole point of the paypal feature was that you didn't need a
    credit card. And i currently have a positive balance on my paypal account, so i don't know what's wrong. There is no error message.
Thema:

I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account

1. I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account - Similar Threads - can't add PayPal

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  4. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  5. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  8. Can't add new Credit Card or Paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add new Credit Card or Paypal: I can't add a new credit card (the old one wasn't valid anymore and I removed it before trying to add a new one) and since it's the 2nd of March and it's entirely possible I've overdrawn on the...
  9. Can't add Paypal as a billing option.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add Paypal as a billing option.: When I try to add Paypal on my console I get a 8C320008 error code. When I try to add it on the Xbox website, I only have the option to add a credit card or change my billing information. I can...
  10. Can't add PayPal to my Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add PayPal to my Account: My country is not listed under "PayPal Regions" in the "Add payment method" section (Hungary) My question is - WHY?! I have a fully working Hungarian PayPal account that I use all the time for...