I cant add my friend because it says sorry can not save changes right now try again in a...

Discus and support I cant add my friend because it says sorry can not save changes right now try again in a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i want to add my freand but i cant b0899c9a-bc3c-4cd1-aad8-e5f1143c5a43 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jk Brown, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Jk Brown
    Jk Brown Guest

I cant add my friend because it says sorry can not save changes right now try again in a...

i want to add my freand but i cant

:)

Jk Brown, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Caden Click Win User

I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my friendship is on the line

I'm trying to add my friend on the xbox series x but it says "sorry we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while"
  3. MRBros35 Win User

I cannot add my friend baxk

My problem is that he isn't on my friend list. Due to a glitch of some sort, he was removed from my friend list after he blocked me and I can't add him back. I am on his friend list, but when I add him, it says "Sorry, we can't save your changes right
    now. Try again in a while."
  4. ViperousFox Win User

Can’t see friends list

I have done all of these - i did all of these before making my way to the forums. Deleted profile, cleared the cache through cycling the power and then re-added the profile and it still doesnt work. Im also getting “Sorry, we cant save your changes right
    now. Tey again in a while.” When i try to change profile items or add new friends......
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a while

Hi Gunnar C! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Many say that this problem may be due to the network being congested, so I invite you to check the status of the Xbox servers:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If everything is normal for you, then check that your friends list is not full. Try removing someone and then add your friend Haplessglobe118 again to see if they accept it.

Let me know if this information is useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. robingibbons2 Win User

Friends

When I tried to add friend again it says

Cant save changes at this time

Although it did allow me to add a different friend
Thema:

1. I cant add my friend because it says sorry can not save changes right now try again in a... - Similar Threads - cant add friend

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3: Hello, I’m trying to send an invite on cod warfare 3 but it says invite failed and player dk***** blocked. Any idea how or why I can’t add this person? Thank you f28f4012-c49c-4a4f-8049-82fd588f9317
  4. I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042: Im from pc gamepass and he is from xbox game pass on free 10 hours trial we try to add each other (we have crossplay on) I dont see him in the list and he cant see me in the list...
  5. Cant add friend on xbox but can add other people fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant add friend on xbox but can add other people fine.: Im on Win 10 and my friend has a xbox. No matter what i try to add them on, whether website, app, mobile app or xbox clicking on add friend does nothing at all. Neither of us are in eachothers...
  6. Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem: So i can play with my mates that are not on my home internet but when i try to play with my housemate who is we cannot, is this a common issue and is there a way to fix this problem?...
  7. Cant re add my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant re add my friend: so ive ignored this issue for a while now and i figured i should address it finally. My friend had suddenly disappeared from my friends list. I had them favorited. Now every time i try to add them...
  8. Cant add friend xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friend xbox one: Dear Microsoft I have a problem with my account on xbox one. I want to go play with my friends but first it says that there offline and there not and then they got removed as friend without...
  9. Cant hear or add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear or add friend: I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in...
  10. Cant add a certain friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add a certain friend: Yesterday i was in a chat party with one of my friends(billy). Suddenly he could not hear me (i could not hear him bc he does not have a mic) i asked one of my other friends (bob) in the chat...