I can't add my credit card

Discus and support I can't add my credit card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't add my credit card and will prompt "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I can try to add it with another... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by junan0819, Jul 24, 2018.

1. junan0819
    junan0819 Guest

I can't add my credit card and will prompt "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I can try to add it with another account.

I also tried to change other credit cards, but the same is not possible.

:)

junan0819, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Microsoft, please help at once!

Oh, and 1more thing, is it possible to add new credit card in Microsoft Billing and Account Managment page? If it so how? I could try to add my credit card there, meybe it would work. If no, is there a way how to cofigure removed credit card? On that page
    my credit card is in (removed) option, meybe its that problem, you can't add same credit card anymore once deleted? Thanks.

Swiftblade240, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Cant authorize payment option

It keeps telling me my credit card isnt valid. I am entering everything correctly, and have tried 5 or 6 different credit cards. It won't let me add one. I've called and they were absolutely no help whatsoever. This is ridiculous. I can't add a credit card
    to my account. What the heck. Please HELP.

WattledFlame50, Jul 24, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: