i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...

Discus and support i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i currently can't add a credit card on my xbox and after evrytime i press save it brings me back to the card holder name screen and said the name you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlendyDraco420, Nov 27, 2018.

1. i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...

i currently can't add a credit card on my xbox and after evrytime i press save it brings me back to the card holder name screen and said the name you say on here does not match with the name given on the card. i've tried multiple card but same thing happen.
    i've tried contacting customers service but it would't help either. i need help

:)

SlendyDraco420, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Cant add new credit card?

Hi, trying to add a credit card onto my xbox live acount so i can get point for the skyrim dlc and after i have put in all the infomation i need to add a new credit card such as my number ect i get the message..

There is a problwm with Xbox LIVE marketplace. Please try again later.

Status code: 8C320008

Would love a sotution to this so i can get my points and play my game, cheers

ImBriefcaseMong, Nov 27, 2018
  3. bohMoon
    bohMoon Guest
    Fraud - account hacked

This is what I should have done:

Call you credit card and deny any charges from Microsoft

File a complaint with the FBI (hopefully they are already working with them)

If not, they will be soon.

Just use the MS point cards to keep your account alive..DONT give MS your PayPal or CC infomation!

bohMoon, Nov 27, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...

Hi SlendyDraco,

I'm sorry to hear that is happening. Usually when trying to add a payment method and if it gives this error message is because something has to be updated with the billing information. If you've recently changed billing addresses or moved it could be that
    information that is causing the system not to accept it.

To check your billing information go here:
    Update your billing contact information online'
    '

XBF Leslie D, Nov 27, 2018
  5. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Could you please check your billing address. Also, check your account region and your card's region are same.

FreakRoach, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: