I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...

Discus and support I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need someone to help me confirm a bug. Fable 3 plays just fine on 360, Cloud, Xbox One, and Series X. However, it does not show up in my activity as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DragonBornRichard, Jul 18, 2022.

1. I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...

I need someone to help me confirm a bug. Fable 3 plays just fine on 360, Cloud, Xbox One, and Series X. However, it does not show up in my activity as a recently played game. The only place I can see that proves I played it is in "recent activity" where it shows the 4 achievements I earned. Gamerscore was updated.

However, there were no notifications for the achievements, and if you go to "recent achievements" they do not appear there. Nor does the game at all when I scroll through my achievements.

Where I think the bug is coming from, is that it is not recognized as a 360 game in the ecosystem. When I use the mobile app, and pull up the game, it shoes the game is only for Xbox One and Xbox Series systems. The game's page also does not load any images, nor at the bottom does it show that I have X achievements out of XX total achievements. No other game does this. They all show the correct systems a game is for, and they all show the images, and the achievements at the bottom.

Please reply back once you have tested this and let me know if you are seeing the same errors I am.

Side note: A few screenshots would make this a lot easier to follow along, and nicer for people to double check what someone sees on their app compared to what I am seeing.

submitted by /u/DragonBornRichard
    [link] [comments]

/u/DragonBornRichard, Jul 18, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...