I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

Discus and support I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank Shone, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Frank Shone
    Frank Shone Guest

I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the Shockbyte account is shown as being active. I have clicked the appropriate allow buttons under the privacy settings. I also have allowed the Windows Defender Firewall to allow all Microsoft applications. Am I missing anything?

:)

Frank Shone, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Frank,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having trouble adding an external server to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows.

To troubleshoot this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock for Windows installed.

2. Check if the server you are trying to add is compatible with Minecraft Bedrock for Windows.

3. Try adding a different server to see if the issue is with the server or with Minecraft Bedrock for Windows.

4. Check if there are any updates available for Windows Defender Firewall and make sure that it is not blocking Minecraft Bedrock for Windows.

5. Try disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software temporarily to see if it is causing the issue.

If none of the above steps work, please contact the Minecraft support team for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps based on your specific issue. Please use this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Regina Cappello✔ Win User

Minecraft bedrock servers

If you see this ignore what the microsoft agent says. You can only add different servers on the bedrock andriod or iphone you cant do it on xbox ps4 or the pc version of bedrock minecraft only the phone versions. I played the bedrock minecraft on phone before iphone and android and iphone that has the ability to add servers. Get a phone to be able to add servers aicha t is just a microsoft bot. Basicly just get a phone and buy the bedrock version of minecraft app store or play store and then go to servers you see all the other servers their as ussal and then go down if i remember correctly and it says add server.
  5. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
  6. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
Thema:

1. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows - Similar Threads - can't Add External

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  4. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  5. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  8. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  9. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  10. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...