I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4

Discus and support I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login using a microsoft account into minecraft on my ps4, it says its linked to a different ps4 (even if its a new account) and tells... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Facultys, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Facultys
    Facultys Guest

Whenever I try to login using a microsoft account into minecraft on my ps4, it says its linked to a different ps4 (even if its a new account) and tells me to use my already connected account, but it doesnt list one. I don’t know how to see what my linked account is, so I currently can’t login.

:)

Facultys, Apr 3, 2021
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can’t login in to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Logan

According to Minecraft for PSN FAQ once your link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, can be linked the original one. No other accounts are accepted :c
    You can double check this here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

You could try recovering the original account filling form below, in that way you're going to submit a case with Microsoft recovery team:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.
  3. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  4. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
  5. water_meloon5 Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up screen saying, “Failed to Login.” This is making it
    to where I can’t play cross-platform with my friends. If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Midnight_kody Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up screen saying, “Failed to Login.” This is making it
    to where I can’t play cross-platform with my friends. If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.
    I tried to login my Microsoft account but it said we tried linking ur account but failed

Hi
Thema:

1. I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4 - Similar Threads - can’t add Login

2. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  3. Can’t add my Master card to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t add my Master card to xbox: I can’t add my Mastercard to my xbox account, when I get up to trying to add my address it only shows American States available even though I live in Australia. I’ve tried adding my card to my...
  4. Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset: I was having issues with being signed in and being connected to the internet at the same time so after looking at some answers on here I did a reset that kept my games and apps. Now when I try and...
  5. Can’t add friends in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t add friends in Fortnite: My sons friends list disappeared in Fortnite and each time he tries to find a friend to add back in, the parental control PIN appears. When the parental pin comes up, we enter the PIN and it says...
  6. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...
  7. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  8. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  9. I can’t add my credit card in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my credit card in my account: So, i wanna subscribe to game pass for pc but when i tried to use the saved credit card that i’ve subscribed through it multiple times before it gave me a authorization failure massage, so i tried...
  10. Can’t add money to family member’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add money to family member’s account: up until recently I had no problem adding money to my son’s account, which sits under my family group account. He recently got a new Xbox x and set it up as his. Since then I have not been able...