I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

Discus and support I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oolon47, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Oolon47
    Oolon47 Guest

I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code?

:)

Oolon47, Nov 26, 2023
  2. WILLY W0NKER Win User

Banned Account

P.s.. I can't sign in on my series X with this account to play the games that is attached.

It keeps telling me enforcement.xbox?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code?

No problem! Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code?

Can you try this on a different web browser or device? On my end it takes me to the enter code screen, which is what's supposed to be displayed.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Oolon47 Win User

Thanks for the reply, Kyle, but that just takes me to my Microsoft account, there's nowhere to enter the code.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Oolon47. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You need to open the following link on a different device: microsoft.com/link

Then, enter the code displayed on your Xbox screen.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to... - Similar Threads - can't access series

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8
  9. I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.: I recently added the second account and paid a year of game pass, but after a couple of months I'm unable to use it. Keep getting messages that I don't have game pass and it wants me to buy...
  10. I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...: I can't remember my outlook email password(I never used this email except for making an Xbox profile) The email that I used to retrieve the outlook password is expired because it was a school...