i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

Discus and support i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Napoleon Bonaparte xx, Jan 22, 2024.

1. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this region. I ALSO USED A VPN BUT IT SAYED THIS!! IDK WHY WHAT DID WE DID TO YALL THAT YOU MADE US THAT WANT TO PLAY MINECRAFT ANGRY?!!!uhmm... so i want a help becuz when i go anywhere i need to use offline acounts or killing myself to download 1.8.9 pvp clients for tlauncher. i just want to get access'd and want to login to my acount with my costume skins not those boring skins that i dont want to use but i need to use. PLZZZ I WANT TO PLAY MINECARFTTTT LIKE A NORMAL PERSONNNNN i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc :((((

:)

Napoleon Bonaparte xx, Jan 22, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Napoleon. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Microsoft Services are unavailable in Iran. As such, I'm afraid it is not possible to sign in to your account from this region. Since this is expected behavior and not considered an issue, we do not have a solution to suggest to you in this instance. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Keep in mind that we are not Microsoft employees, we are just other users like you who are here to provide support and advice regarding Xbox devices and services.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. eric m5 Win User

Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable

But i need into that orginal acount it has all my stuff on it and i bought everything on that pervious acount like my minecraft for my pc
  4. finzzilla747 Win User

Well i screwd up,I checked i could dowload acounts,which I could. But when I deleted my acount and try to download it it sais that i cant connect.so now i cant evan play alot of my games and ive lost my acount.
  5. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  6. ItsPeachMania Win User

NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

I want to play my carer but im not allowed to have a acount. when try on my mums it says One or more users are under the age requirment or are resticted from my carrer. Is there any way i can play on my mum acount
Thema:

1. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc - Similar Threads - cant access microsoft

2. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  3. Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox: I’m experiencing a very frustrating issue,where my regular hotmail account has ‘had suspicious activity’,and needs the password changed. The phone number I have on it is my old number which is not...
  4. Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email: hello I'm trying to get back into my Xbox account but the account has two step active. when I try to change my password I have to use to steps of authentication, 1 being code generated by app and...
  5. i cant access my privacy settings yet this account isnt in a microsoft family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant access my privacy settings yet this account isnt in a microsoft family group: the family section says im not in a family group yet i keep getting redirected to the 'why cant i change my privacy settings?' page, as i never setup this account with a family group....
  6. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...: I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo....
  7. Cant access Microsoft rewards on my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access Microsoft rewards on my console: Whenever i try to get into Microsoft Rewards it tells me to update my consoles location even though i have never changed it and it worked before. Also when i tried to get 5 dollars credit with my...
  8. created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...: ive tried everything. i saved the password on my phone. i created the account on my xbox one for my child did everything it said.. 3 days later he cant log in because it asks for his password,...
  9. Cant Access the Checkout menu on Xbox Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Access the Checkout menu on Xbox Microsoft store: I'm trying to buy something on the Microsoft store for Xbox and when I go to check out it just loading. I've tried restarting and redownloading my Xbox account and nothing works. submitted by...
  10. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...