I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

Discus and support I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kunitorelles, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Kunitorelles
    Kunitorelles Guest

I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set.

:)

Kunitorelles, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Kunitorelles Win User

I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set.

Thanks brother, I managed to solve the problem.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Kunitorelles, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I am sorry to hear that you cannot access the Realms chat in Minecraft, in order to help you, I will suggest that you follow some steps to resolve this problem:

1. Close Minecraft if it is open.
    2. Access the website https://account.xbox.com/Settings
    3. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
    4. In the left-side menu, click "Online Privacy." and security".
    5. Now click on “Xbox One / Windows 10 Online Security”.
    6. Check the following options (or as many as you want) as "Allow":

to. You can play with people outside of Xbox Live
    b. You can participate in multiplayer games.

7. Click Submit.

I hope this information has been useful to you, if you have any other questions let me know.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. garrettperkins Win User

I can't join Realms on the Windows 10 edition "because of how my account is set up"

hello, i am having a similar problem, i am trying to buy a minecraft realm but when i try to purchase it, it says i cant because i dont have parent's permission, i dont think i am in a family group and if i was i would be an adult, could you help?
  5. Ethan Niven Win User

I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

Thank you so much Daniel, it worked!

I didn’t think to scroll over and click on the Xbox/Windows tab because I thought all the settings were shown on that first screen with my profile name. I really appreciate the help and thanks for the quick reply! 🙏
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

Hi Ethan N, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

With the intention of helping you, I suggest that you follow these steps, you mentioned that you have already tried some things, so I totally don't know if you did the steps that I am going to suggest below:

1. Close Minecraft if it is open.
    2. Access the website https://account.xbox.com/Settings
    3. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
    4. In the left-side menu, click "Online Privacy." and security".
    5. Now click on “Xbox One / Windows 10 Online Security”.
    6. Check the following options (or as many as you want) as "Allow":

a. You can play with people outside of Xbox Live
    b. You can participate in multiplayer games

7. Click Submit.

I hope this information has been useful for you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and... - Similar Threads - can’t access Realms

2. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  3. Can’t access LFG features

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t access LFG features: This issue started about 2 years ago, I have no idea why or how to trouble shoot it, but out of nowhere, I have been unable to used ALL features regarding “Looking For Group” I have everything in...
  4. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  5. I can’t access my old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access my old Xbox account: A few years ago I used to play Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox anymore & I don’t remember anything but my username. I need to sign in so I can cancel my Fortnite crew subscription. What do I do?...
  6. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  7. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  8. Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming: When I’m trying to access the site even with vpn and on multiple devices I see this message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704376092.1654ac67 [img]...
  9. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  10. I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft: [img] I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because “I need permission” yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. I’ve changed my settings to...