I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

Discus and support I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grant McBride, Sep 3, 2023.

1. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for my playstation 4 was connected to a college email that we no longer have access to as we graduated. I saw somewhere that recently if you signed out of your microsoft account on Playstation there is no way to unlink them and that would mean that I wouldn't be able to play online at all. Is there any way to unlink that microsoft account that we don't have access to cus I would really like to keep playing cross platform!

:)

Grant McBride, Sep 3, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink a MS account from a PS account

I linked my old Microsoft account with my PlayStation account a few years ago and I now don’t have access to the account, I can’t link a new account with my PS account as I don’t know the password and the phone number listed on there is my old one - help would be appreciated
    Even if you could unlink the account you wouldnt be able to link a different one.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  3. Default__585 Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

I have to full error msg now, I'm able to login to Microsoft on any other device but not PS4 for some reason,

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "PlayStation Network"

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked on

"PlayStation Network""

Is the error msg, I can't login with another because this is my only Microsoft account and idk how to logout with this one on playstation without knowing where it is logged into.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Is there any way for my Microsoft account to be linked with a different PSN account?

I linked my Microsoft account with my father's PSN account when I was younger because I didn't have one of my own and I wanted to play games like Minecraft and such with friends online. Now that I'm a bit older, I was hoping I would be able to link my Microsoft account with my personal PSN account, but I can't get in contact with technical support from either Sony or Microsoft as they just throw poorly programmed bots my way that don't answer my questions. I can't even find the instructions to unlink my Microsoft account from my father's PSN account to begin with.

Can someone help with this? And if it can't be done, can someone at least explain why?
    The short answer is no. Its not possible.

The long answer is:

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571#h_01FANTJMTM2689F8H1VA2F559Y
  5. Kuato_Lives Win User

Which PlayStation account is linked to my Microsoft account?

Thank you for the reply. Does that mean that if my Microsoft account is linked to a PlayStation account it will appear on this page?

There's nothing there anyway, which I think confirms that my Microsoft account is not linked to a PlayStation account.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can't Link my account to minecraft playstation

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact issue or error that you're getting whenever you're trying to link your account to Minecraft on your PlayStation console?
Thema:

I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

1. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I... - Similar Threads - can't access microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  9. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...
  10. I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region: When I enter the app it says to change to currently region.Im from Republica Moldova and I can't change region because Xbox doesn't support that region.I can't even buy games officially from...