I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

Discus and support I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chai Jitters, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Chai Jitters
    Chai Jitters Guest

I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft and try to play the DLC i bought it tells me that I have to purchase it even though it came with the Bundle Builder's Pack I bought.

This is a photo of the digital receipt:

I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft. [​IMG]

This is the prompt i get when i try to create a world using the Greek Mythology Mash-up, which is included in the Builder's Pack:

I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft. [​IMG]

:)

Chai Jitters, Jul 14, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

Mojang/Microsoft still wants me to pay even if I originally owned DLC in Minecraft

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    You bought DLC for Minecraft Xbox One Edition, right? You can't access content on Minecraft Xbox One Edition?
    Have you checked that the purchase appears in the purchase history for that account?
  3. Chai Jitters Win User

Okay thank you. I will check with Minecraft support tomorrow.
  4. Chai Jitters Win User

I have turned off my console and turned it back on and I have deleted my account and redownloaded it but it still won't let me access the DLC.
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

Since the order is already showing on your purchase history or Microsoft account, it could be a delay on the Minecraft server only. May I ask if you have tried to restart the game or your device prior to the purchase?

If you haven't tried yet, I suggest to also try removing and adding your Xbox profile from your console. Just make sure you remember the email address you are using for your gamertag so you can easily sign in.

Here’s how you can remove any Xbox profile from your Xbox 360 console:

1. Go to Settings and select System.

2. Select Storage.

Note If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, select All Devices.

3. Select Profiles.

4. Select the Xbox profile that you want to delete.

5. Select Delete.

6. Select one of the following:

Delete Profile Only – This deletes the Xbox profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

You can also follow the steps on this link how to remove and add profile https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/my...

In case you still didn't receive the item you purchase after 24 hours since you purchased it, I sugges to submit a report on Minecraft support page https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... to check the missing DLC.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Sorry to hear about that Chai! On this case, if you still haven't receive your item within 24 hours since you purchased it, it would be best to report it to Minecraft support since they are the ones who has access to in-game items.

My apologies as we are just fellow members here so we don't have any means to check an account or purchases.
Thema:

1. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft. - Similar Threads - can't access DLC

2. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  3. Callisto Protocol Offline Mode-Why Can't I Access My Paid DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto Protocol Offline Mode-Why Can't I Access My Paid DLC?: Greetings, I have paid for the Season Pass in Callisto Protocol (Xbox Series S) but can only access my dlc online. If I'm offline ALL dlc I purchased is not accessible and disappears from the...
  4. Can't access Snowrunner DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Snowrunner DLC: I am playing Snowrunner via game pass on windows. I bought the season 1, 2, 3 game pass DLC. In the xbox app, it says content available in game, no download needed. When i launch the game, the...
  5. I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the DLC store. I've restarted my Xbox, game, and internet, nothing worked.: Every time I try to access the DLC store it doesn't work. I restarted my game, xbox, and internet and nothing worked. It's been doing this for the past week or two. I'm starting a Rd Deer Great...
  6. I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal?: I tried using jumpfoce and all my stuff was deleted and was wondering if I get a refund for the dlcs i bought 4b46dfc0-ccd2-4ea5-b661-e66e44583e65
  7. I'm trying to access DLC that I have downloaded but I can't access it. Train Sim World 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to access DLC that I have downloaded but I can't access it. Train Sim World 3: Here's a video demonstrating what I mean: https://youtu.be/X2HhTgkyUaA 6d27cd1f-e0f6-434d-8054-4f9f37eb52db
  8. DLC issue (can't access "no permission" can't uninstall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC issue (can't access "no permission" can't uninstall): I have an issue in the game dying light: the following enhanced edition. first, a little context. I own the game on disc and recently bought it for my account on digital so that my friend, who I...
  9. Can't access my DLC after gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my DLC after gamertag change: I recently changed my gamertag from e5154 to chillpgn64 and tonight i tried to get on fallout new vegas only to find all of my DLC has been uninstalled. I bought the ultimate edition on CD so i...
  10. My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.: I used my code for my Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-order content for some character skins, which is roughly 2 years old, and the code WORKED and successfully prompted me in the store after....