I can't access my minecraft account please help

Discus and support I can't access my minecraft account please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel Sistare, Dec 15, 2023.

1. I can't access my minecraft account please help

I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again

:)

Daniel Sistare, Dec 15, 2023
  2. SGTXS Win User

I am having the same issue just i change my email but it was like 2 months ago
  3. Vytaras Uznys Win User

Problem with playing digital games after resetting password

Hello, I have the same problem with my account. Microsoft MADE me login again to play Minecraft PE and it somehow created a new account on THE SAME email.

Now I can't access any of the games I purchased, but somehow still can access Minecraft PE, but not JAVA and Forza Horizon 4, please help because this is the equivalent to waste of money!
  4. patricia risinger Win User

My email was stolen

I can't access my account please help me recover my account
  5. HoodedGroover Win User

Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

Hi, I have a similar problem - my son has a child account (family member) but can't access MineCraft. I have to sign in, switch back to his account and then he can access it.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel
  6. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
Thema:

1. I can't access my minecraft account please help - Similar Threads - can't access minecraft

2. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago: 2019, I bought minecraft java editon on my mojang account. Played for 1year and quit. 4years later, decided to play again, only to find out all mojang accounts are now microsoft accounts & the...
  5. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...
  6. Can't access my Minecraft username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Minecraft username: So I have not played Minecraft for a few years, somehow I even managed to avoid all the new about this account merger thing. I recently tried playing again and ran into this current situation. I...
  7. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  8. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  9. Can't access to minecraft after migration date.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access to minecraft after migration date.: About a year ago I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. I tried playing minecraft today but it said I couldn't. I tried logging in to Minecraft.net but it said I didn't migrate my account so...
  10. Can't access Minecraft Account after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Minecraft Account after migration: Am trying to access my old account and I just saw that there was a migration to Microsoft account that I needed to do and apparently I can't do it anymore but it's the first time I was noticed...