I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

Discus and support I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sean Hynan, Oct 30, 2023.

1. sean Hynan
    sean Hynan Guest

I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

Soooo

I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email).

I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully.

I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't access it. I can't cancel the direct debit either...

What should I do?

At this point I am thinking about cancelling DD on the account but then will be allowed to create a new Xbox live account?

Thanks.

:)

sean Hynan, Oct 30, 2023
  2. chatapon hompirom Win User

Question please help

I can't sign in now I already request to recovery my account but I need to wait access

(This account is login but I can't change page)
  3. Vardagul Win User

How do i talk to someone about recovering my account

Thank you for your response, Alex! It seems you are referring to the account recovery web form.

The reinstatement process request allows you to unlock a Microsoft account that is locked due to suspicious activity if the request was approved by Microsoft:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/con...7Owg-3a8F4RAmtcODsRKhaxFrNbnAPi7dX8ADYVlNPGqg

If you're trying to recover your account as you have no longer access to it, I'm afraid the only best option would be through the account recovery web form.

Since you mentioned your account is locked, I suggest you try to submit the reinstatement form to unlock the account first, then once it's done, submit a request via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests (unsuccessfully). I have an Xbox live subscription on this account. What do I do?

Hi Sean. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If you can't access the account, you will have to contact your bank or financial institution to cancel the subscription charges. You will still be able to create a new Xbox account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why does microsoft not send my2fa code to my phone?

Thank you for your response.

I understand nothing to worry, the next and only best option you have to recover your account is by submitting the account recovery request through the account recovery webform here on this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

After submitting the recovery request, you will receive an update from the account recovery team within 24 hours.

In the event that this won't work, kindly try to submit another request with more accurate details since this is the only option to recover the account.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

Restricted account

Hello Elliot,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your account and purchasing Xbox Live. I understand how frustrating this can be, especially after getting a new Xbox. Unfortunately, we cannot verify your identity or ownership of the account without the information you mentioned, such as the security questions, the card used to purchase games, or the old email address. This is for your own security and privacy, as we do not want anyone else to access your account without your permission.

However, there may be some other ways to help you recover your account. You may submit an account recovery request on this link: Recover your account (live.com)

For your reference, you may also check this link: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

If submitting the account recovery request fails, I recommend reaching out to Xbox/Microsoft Live Support so they can help you further on this and help you recover your account the soonest possible. You can reach them on this link Contact us | Xbox Support

We hope this helps you recover your account. Let me know if you have questions or feedback.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests... - Similar Threads - can't access Microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  6. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  7. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  8. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  9. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...
  10. I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region: When I enter the app it says to change to currently region.Im from Republica Moldova and I can't change region because Xbox doesn't support that region.I can't even buy games officially from...