I can't access my Microsoft account

Discus and support I can't access my Microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Larry Hoover1, Oct 16, 2023.

1. I can't access my Microsoft account

:)

Larry Hoover1, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Larry! I'm more than happy to help you!

If I may ask, may I know the exact error message/codes upon attempting to sign in to your Microsoft account?

Are you trying to sign in to your Xbox console, is that right?

Kindly try to sign in on account.microsoft.com to see if it works.

If you forgot your account password, I would highly recommend you submit a recovery request via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

You will also need an active alternate email where you can be contacted. Don't worry, this might take a little of your time but it's definitely worth it.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting the form, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within normally 1-2 hours maximum time of 24 hours. Once they validate your account, you will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

It's not that I don't have access to my Microsoft account. The fact that I can't unlink my Microsoft account that's connected to something that I can't unlink without knowing where to start.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Can't access my Microsoft account

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

If they enabled Cloud Backup on their previous device, they can use their previous backup to recover their account credentials on a new iOS or Android device. For more information, see Backup and Recover Account Credentials with Authenticator.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ator-app-bb939936-7a8d-4e88-bc43-49bc1a700a40

Add the Authenticator to a new device will not automatically remove the app from the previous device. Even deleting the app from the old device is not enough. You will need to delete the app from the previous device AND inform Microsoft or your organization about unregistering the previous device as well as forgetting it.

To remove the app from a device using a personal Microsoft account, go to the 2-step verification area of the Account Security page and choose to disable verification from the old device. To remove the app from a device using a work or school microsoft account , go to the 2-Step

Verification area of your My Apps page or your organization's company portal to turn off old device verification

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. ryle drumclog.com Win User

Can't access my account on Microsoft

Yes, Can't even access the Authenticator it login me out all my devices that connect to Microsoft I can still access my email for code but don't option for that.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can't access my account on Microsoft

Hello Ryle how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Are you not getting the verification code on your new number?
Thema:

1. I can't access my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't access Microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  7. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  8. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  9. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...
  10. I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region: When I enter the app it says to change to currently region.Im from Republica Moldova and I can't change region because Xbox doesn't support that region.I can't even buy games officially from...