I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ...

Discus and support I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can see it all on my hard drive but just cant do anything with it once i'm in game. 6791da62-dbe3-4c81-b976-4fba30936f33 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrimsonBRSIS, Oct 24, 2016.

1. CrimsonBRSIS
    CrimsonBRSIS Guest

I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ...

I can see it all on my hard drive but just cant do anything with it once i'm in game.

:)

CrimsonBRSIS, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix this

Hey CrimsonBRSIS! Are you getting the normal missing DLC message or is the game unable to see that there is a problem? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2016
  3. sK Acheron
    sK Acheron Guest
    I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix this

do they just not even pay attention to the forums?

I'm having the same issue, have you figured it out?

sK Acheron, Oct 24, 2016
  4. sK Acheron Win User

do they just not even pay attention to the forums?

I'm having the same issue, have you figured it out?
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey CrimsonBRSIS! Are you getting the normal missing DLC message or is the game unable to see that there is a problem? Post back and let me know!
  6. chos114 Win User

Skyrim Patch 1.5

[quote user="US Revenge"]

I'l play skyrim again once the GOTY edition comes out and i get all the DLC.

[/quote]

In my opinion its going to be a while before they release a GOTY edition for skyrim maybe around next year, I agree with the opinion of a fellow player that stated the above.

-

"fallout 3 GOTY released a full year after the regular edition, and they had all of the DLC lined up to release throughout that first year (and New Vegas GOTY edition is releasing February this year, almost a year and a half after the game released). Skyrim
    probably won't even see any DLC until mid-late 2012, and unless they only do a couple of DLC packs, a game of the year edition probably won't be available for a couple of years."

-

In my opinion Skyrim GOTY will most likely come out Mid- 2013 (In my opinion)
  7. US Revenge Win User

The Price of Dawnguard and THPS:HD?

I wonder if the GOTY edition will have a fixed retail disk like with oblivion, many quest bugs were only fixed if you used the GOTY fix.

anyway assuming they release 3 dlc at $20 each it is much cheaper to wait for the GOTY edition which is what I will do. Might even go pick up the new vegas GOTY edition which has all the dlc + game for $40 right now.
  8. Nursemorph Win User

Reinstalling DLC offline

My problem is solved. For this specific instance, I was playing Fallout 3 GOTY edition where all the DLC are downloaded when you put in the disc. After reconnecting to the internet and putting the disc in, the download for the missing DLC initiated.
    Glad it's solved. It's the same for most DLC....the disc generally contains the base game and any DLC is digital and so should download on install
Thema:

1. I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ... - Similar Threads - cant access dlc

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  4. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  5. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  6. Cant Access my DLC for Injustice 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Access my DLC for Injustice 2: my issue is i own injustice 2 and the DLC for Red Hood, fighter pack 3, Sub Zero, and Black Manta. but i cant use them on pc why? and also if i use cloud gaming for the same game i do have access...
  7. Cant access Black Ops 3 DLC I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Black Ops 3 DLC I already own: I have all of the DLC for this game, Awakening, Eclipse, Descent, Salvation, The Giant Map, and the Nuketown map. Every time I go to play the map it doesnt allow me and says I need to buy them,...
  8. I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ...: Its all on my hard drive but I can't access it once i'm in game. d1561fde-9621-42ba-92e3-9759dbef88ad
  9. Cant access dlc for forza 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access dlc for forza 6: Ive purchased the dlc for forza 6 and it wont let me use it in the game. Gt is Please help 8a476879-20e2-44ee-8f07-716b6e053ee3
  10. cant access DLC on second xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access DLC on second xbox: my sons used to share an xbox and all the DLC went on an external drive my second son has his own xbox now and ive plugged the external drive into his xbox , ive already done a license transfer...