I can't access it,when I press sign in on sisu.xboxlive.com it always says Unknown Url...

Discus and support I can't access it,when I press sign in on sisu.xboxlive.com it always says Unknown Url... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you guys please help me it will be very helpful. 1d4cfc48-4c0b-45db-a60f-205d0db9c21f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haider Ali2, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Haider Ali2
    Haider Ali2 Guest

I can't access it,when I press sign in on sisu.xboxlive.com it always says Unknown Url...

Can you guys please help me it will be very helpful.

:)

Haider Ali2, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I can't access it,when I press sign in on sisu.xboxlive.com it always says Unknown Url Scheme.I can't play the game with much fun

Hi Haider A, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

Before offering or providing you with help, I would like to ask you on what device are you trying to access the aforementioned page?

I await your response so I can help you solve this problem.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Hluod Win User

Signing in to account doesn't work

Well the thing is that i press sign in and have everything typed in but then it still says sign in but now i can't press it and that means i can't access my profile from the top right which then means i can't access any settings. It's super weird. Btw
    i can't even sign in at all at the enforcement page it just refreshes the site.
  4. Braylon Canler Win User

Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in

Im trying to login in on my switch (the console i play on) i used my tablet to login my switch when i get done with the code and stuff it sends me to a website name "sisu.xboxlive.com" and it says "sisu.xboxlive.com is currently unable to handle this request."
  5. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

The URL is right, i just can't use it :\ It's always the same error ''Unknown Gift Code''. I'm a bit sad about it because i use discord a lot.
  6. twisted poke Win User

xbox live error

I can't even sign into my profile offline. When i try to sign in i am requested to give my email. It then errors and says to try again later and does not let my profile stay signed in offline. Therefore I can't access any saved games.
Thema:

1. I can't access it,when I press sign in on sisu.xboxlive.com it always says Unknown Url... - Similar Threads - can't access press

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  9. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  10. what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...

in XBoX Accessibility
    what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...: can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...