i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

Discus and support i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolLKK PS, Oct 9, 2023.

1. CoolLKK PS
    CoolLKK PS Guest

i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game speed more faster, least can dev add an option to limit the framerate??? i know i can go to 3D game setting in NVIDIA Control Panel to limit the framerate, but that's not easier for most user!

and "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if mouse pointer outside the game window area, in-game mouse pointer won't work after back in the game; this issue won't happen if play on steam version, bcz steam version Ori can recognizes the mouse pointer outside the game window.

* for UWP user, if encounter mouse pointer issue, u have to minimize the game window and switch back to the game window, and repeat before in-game mouse pointer working again, and sug don't use Alt+Tab when repeat to fix this issue.

** for Microsoft, just bring Steam version "ori and the blind forest" to XBOX, simply update Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable to 2022 from 2010 (u don't even need to change any code), simply add XBOX support, and fix framerate desync issue. this won't take long im sure!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and "ori and the will of the wisps" (Steam), how TF can design that trash login interface? i can't even login actually!!!! this game release at 2020 i remember?

* does Microsoft have no Unity developers? i don't get it! Ori is a good game Microsoft, u better got to deal with that trash experience!

:)

CoolLKK PS, Oct 9, 2023
  2. CoolLKK PS Win User
  3. AlmasRetroChild Win User

can you say UNDER-POWERED weapon

It's like the mouse pointer on your pc or laptop. If you make the settings to where the mouse pointer shows trails then this is a good example. The host is the mouse pointer and what you're shooting at are the trails and not the mouse pointer itself. That's
    why it's not hard hitting a host that's running directly to the north or south of you but when it's in another direction it's tricky.
  4. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
  5. robertfaa Win User

Xbox controller not working properly with Ori and the Blind Forrest

And it's not just Ori. I've now encountered this problem with Battle chasers Nightwar

It seems it's trying to operate windows as well as the game I'm playing as it's causing mouse pointers to show from use of the right thumbstick. So far the button mapping is the way it should be, so I guess it could be worse. but it's annoying that every
    time I use either thumbstick it reverts to thinking I'm trying to use my mouse.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Mouse goes off the game screen.

Try to check if there are any updates to your minecraft.

Normally, playing Minecraft in fullscreen restricts the mouse pointer to inside the game itself. However, on 1.8.2-pre5, you can move the mouse outside the usual zone, allowing you to click things in another
    window. When you do, however, the game minimizes (for it's not actually designed for windowed fullscreen.)

If you move the mouse out-of-bounds and back in, you cannot move it out again. You would need to close and open the GUI again for the glitch to repeat itself.

Unfortunately, I cannot get pictures of this, because Print Screen doesn't capture the mouse. I am uploading a screenshot, but I had to draw in a mouse pointer where mine was.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1) Launch Minecraft, switch to fullscreen mode (if not already in fullscreen)

2) Open a world (doesn't matter whether it's singleplayer or multiplayer)

3) Open any inventory, chat, or pause the game

4) Move the mouse pointer onto a secondary monitor. You will see that it can go out-of-bounds.

SEARCH TERMS USED:

"fullscreen"

"fullscreen inventory"

"mouse"

"fullscreen mouse"
Thema:

1. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues - Similar Threads - can't accept another

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  4. I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help: I can't accept friend requests, I tried to change my permissions, but I am not allowed to. I don't have any parental accounts, I even changed my age to try and fix it. But nothing works, I also am...
  5. Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.: This has been happening ever since I started playing. I would be doing my thing then on the top of my screen it would say (Gamertag) wants to play Minecraft. press - to accept or something like...
  6. friends list gone, can't accept game invites after console factory reset

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    friends list gone, can't accept game invites after console factory reset: I've done every trouble shoot possible, and even bought a whole new series x today (still didn't work). I just want to know if anyone has found a fix to this b8567157-3169-47d1-9366-cb8f8f415282
  7. Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...: Parental controls. We are being asked for a 6 digit pin to accept friend request on fortnite but we don't know/can't find it anywhere. How can we take parental controls off fortnite completely?...
  8. Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now: Why can't I accept or send party invites to friends? It's been about a month now and I've done literally everything. f0dcd918-baa1-4018-8fc0-94bd1e667549
  9. Fortnite - can't add or accept friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite - can't add or accept friends: Hello, I cannot add or accept friend requests on Fortnite on either the Xbox or the Switch. Have tried all security settings. Others can add me but nothing happens when I click to accept. Any help...
  10. XBOX PARTY - AS SOON AS I ACCEPT AN INVITE I GET KICKED/CAN'T HOST A PARTY

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBOX PARTY - AS SOON AS I ACCEPT AN INVITE I GET KICKED/CAN'T HOST A PARTY: As soon as anyone sends me an invite and I accept it, I immediately get kicked. Can't host a party either. I downgraded to beta from alpha skip ahead and that didn't work. Cancelled my...