I cannot use Xbox Support

Discus and support I cannot use Xbox Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I attempt to use xbox support I get an error saying there was trouble loading the virtual agent. Even if I am just trying to receive a call... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by revitup360, Mar 10, 2023.

1. revitup360
    revitup360 Guest

Everytime I attempt to use xbox support I get an error saying there was trouble loading the virtual agent. Even if I am just trying to receive a call back, it directs me to the virtual agent with this error. I recently sent my Series X in for repair and when i got it back the ethernet port was broken. Im already irritated because I'm going to be without my xbox again due to a mistake from the repair team.

I cannot use Xbox Support [​IMG]

:)

revitup360, Mar 10, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello revitup360,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Please follow the method below if you are requesting for a callback

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I use my egyption visa to buy games from us and turkey store and other country ,egypt dont have a xbox store

If you are not physically in a country that Xbox supports, you cannot use the Xbox store or Xbox services
  4. AdoringBaton133 Win User

Can't turn off the family settings

i buy Xbox 360 and i cannot use as is have pass code which i don't know i don't know how to reset as is first time i have Xbox i try support but i cannot get the support as never connects to them so i don't know any other option
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I cannot get in contact with Xbox support.

Hello @Gemmachine101!

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  6. ngocphi Win User

I cannot get in contact with Xbox support.

Which browser are you using? chrome and safari has been known to havr issues with java scripts

From various websites

It's best to use edge or Firefox or even opera
Thema:

1. I cannot use Xbox Support - Similar Threads - cannot Support

2. I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.: I currently have two outlook accounts in my name. One being a personal account and the other is a business account. My personal account's rewards are now suspended due to this. Is there a way I...
  3. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  4. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  5. I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.: Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox. This started late...
  6. Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?: I have activated windows and minecraft microsoft ver. on one account and migrated minecraft java on another one (Several year ago I migrated my mojang account to new created microsoft account and...
  7. Support cannot unblock my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support cannot unblock my account: Hi all. For about one month of trying, i decided to try and ask here and hope for similar cases. Let's make it short... One month ago, my account got compromised. I contacted support and they...
  8. Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please!: Hello, My Xbox controller is in warranty and intermittently drops its Bluetooth connection. I have tested it with a cable and it does not disconnect, and I have tried via Bluetooth on another...
  9. I have tried to get back in contact with Support and cannot - how do I get a response?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried to get back in contact with Support and cannot - how do I get a response?: I contacted support last week over a faulty product within opening the product and the support employee told me one thing and what to definitely not do, etc. He also stated he would email me or...
  10. Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP: I bought my wife an Xbox Series X on 30th September and last night she was playing Call Of Duty and got booted from the game. She tried to log on and got a disc read error, even though we bought...