I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network...

Discus and support I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network (streaming to a Windows 10 PC from my Xbox Series X).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kuba Adamus, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Kuba Adamus
    Kuba Adamus Guest

I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network...

I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network (streaming to a Windows 10 PC from my Xbox Series X).

:)

Kuba Adamus, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network (streaming to a Windows 10 PC from my Xbox Series X )

Hello Kuba Adamus,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are trying to use two Xbox Wireless controllers for streaming in your Windows device. Let us see how we can help.

We would like to know more about it details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution to your concern.

1. What type of Xbox controllers are you using?
    2. Were the controllers working fine before this issue happen?
    3. Are you trying to remote play your Xbox Series X using a Windows PC?
    4. How are your controllers connected to your Windows PC?
    5. Are you using Copilot?
    For the meantime, we can use Copilot to links two controllers so that you and another player can use them as if they were a single controller. This can be useful when one player needs assistance with their console.

To use Copilot on a Windows device, you need the Xbox Accessories app. If you haven’t already downloaded it, you can find it in the Microsoft Store.

Note If your controllers are connected to your PC via Bluetooth, you need to plug one into your PC with a USB-C or micro-USB cable to configure changes using the Xbox Accessories app (including the Copilot setting). You won't need a USB cable if you're connected using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

To turn on Copilot:

1. Press the Start button, type Xbox Accessories or choose it from the list, and then sign in.
    2. Select More options ().
    3. Select Turn on Copilot.

For your reference, see: How to use Copilot

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network (streaming to a Windows 10 PC from my Xbox Series X )

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox One should not require MS account to play disk based games

@godslayer1975

Saves on the Xbox One are saved locally and on the cloud at the same time or it will update the cloud after your console has been put into standby mode.

Also during the downtime of Xbox Live if you go to your network settings and select "Go Offline" you can choose to use your local gamesave instead of the cloud
  5. realbonefather Win User

Media Player - Video stops playing over DLNA - Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8000ffff)

Having the same probleme with Xbox One S (500 GB) and Media Player when I am trying to watch a TV-Stream provided by DVBLink Streaming Service (DVBLogic) in my local network. Any other device in my local network has no problem (Windows 7 Desktop, Windows
    10 Desktop, Windows 10 Tablet (all on Anniversary Update)). Even PS3/PS4 and Mobile Phone can connect to the DLNA Stream - only the new Xbox One S fails to do so. Same Error code 0xc00d11cd (0x8000ffff). Help appreciated!
  6. MichaelSaez Win User

Remote play on PC from XBOX X really blurry.

I am suffering from the same problem. This is over 1Gbps local LAN both my PC and series X cabled. the latency is great. It feels like I am streaming over local LAN in terms of response, however the compression seems extremely high which makes the picture very blocky.

When I check the throughput on my PC's network adapter it is only using a peak of 13mbps. if I use moonlight game streaming to stream a 1080p60 stream it uses a decent amount more (between 15-35mbps).

I personally think the problem is that Microsoft does not allow you to select a target bitrate like moonlight does. It's as if it guesses your local network speed incorrectly and is setting the compression too aggressive.
Thema:

1. I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network... - Similar Threads - cannot controllers same

2. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  3. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  4. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  5. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  6. I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number: I recently bought a Xbox Series X controller. When I tried to register my device on Microsoft Device website it show that "We didn't recognize this serial number" so I doubt that my controller is...
  7. [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...: I am creating this question because my previous question was closed due to inactivity. Please read this linked post for context on this issue:...
  8. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  9. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  10. I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10.: I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10. I want to connect my Xbox controller to Windows 10 via Bluetooth for gaming. but when I want to add my controller, it does not...