I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.

Discus and support I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, im trying to upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app. When I try to do so, im told that custom images are only for adult accounts. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xTerroriser05, Nov 19, 2022.

1. I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.

Hello, im trying to upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app. When I try to do so, im told that custom images are only for adult accounts. My account is an adult account. I am not in any microsoft family, my account has the correct date of birth entered, and I can perform actions only adult accounts have access to. Such as use insider hub, buy 360/og xbox games, etc. What is the issue?

:)

xTerroriser05, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XTERRORISER05

Just to confirm, are you able to change your privacy settings? (Make sure if all of them are enabled)
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings

If yes please tell me:
    If you try choosing a different picture the same happens or is this happening only when you choose this specific picture?
    And, did you tried joining with your account on a different device to see if that makes a difference?
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

No puedo cambiar mi foto de perfil en Xbox Live para Windows 10 [Edit-Translate] I can't change my profile picture on Xbox Live for Windows 10

Hi Fidaay,

Thanks for get back to us. I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting when trying to upload your own picture on your Xbox App. I struggled a bit myself when trying to customize my gamer pic with my own picture. The way I was able to get the Xbox app to give
    me the option to upload my own image and allowed me to do it was through the Xbox App on my phone.

If you're able to I would suggest to install the Xbox App on you phone and sign in and try to customize your gamer picture through there.

Follow these steps:

1. Select Sign in, choose your profile, then select My profile.
    2. Select Customize profile > Change gamerpic. (You’ll need to select
      Switch to gamerpic first if you’re replacing your avatar with a custom image.)
    3. Select Upload a custom image and choose one to use from your connected device or OneDrive.
    4. Select Upload.
    Also, here is a Forum article from Windows'Changing
    your profile picture on the Xbox App'

Note

Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

Cant upload custom profile picture?

Hi,

Only adult accounts are allowed to upload a custom profile picture on Xbox App. If your profile is a child account, have the parent account holder check the online privacy and safety settings online by clicking this

link

Your other option is to create a new profile with adult details so you can upload a custom profile picture on Xbox app.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

6. Skully Headshot Win User

I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

account.microsoft.com

You need your parent to still have access to the email they associated with your Xbox child account.

They need to authorize the separation.
Thema:

1. I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app. - Similar Threads - cannot upload custom

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  4. Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...: Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works for a week and then stops working. Please fix this. Thanks.5/4/23 30ca0432-e56b-49dd-8727-ddf95cc2c96d
  5. Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.: For the past few days I am unable to upload my game captures neither pictures nor videos to the xbox live network. They only upload to the console. They do not show up on the Xbox app either. When...
  6. Cannot share or upload screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot share or upload screenshots: Any time i save a screenshot or clip if i try to view or share them it says "☹️ something went wrong. Sorry we can't share this right now try again in a while." It also makes me upload them more...
  7. Cannot Upload custom profile pic?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Upload custom profile pic?: Does anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  8. I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one: I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile picture, but I kept getting a notification...
  9. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  10. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...