I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

Discus and support I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jillian Thiemann, Sep 1, 2023.

1. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

Hello.

I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me. I'm not sure what else to do, as all the advice says to either verify my birth date, or change it to the correct one, even though it is already correct. My xbox account is set to an adult account, but nothing changes. I feel like I'm going insane, because nothing is changing. Please I'm begging you

:)

Jillian Thiemann, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Skully Headshot Win User

account.microsoft.com

You need your parent to still have access to the email they associated with your Xbox child account.

They need to authorize the separation.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jillian Thiemann,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue uploading a custom picture profile in your Xbox. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What device are you using to upload a custom picture in your profile?

2. Have you tried different devices like using the Xbox app on mobile?

Your image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels. It might take a little while for your custom image to appear while we verify that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamerpic or avatar you were using.) Note: Custom gamerpics are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team.

To change your gamerpic using different devices, see: Change your Xbox gamerpic | Xbox Support

On the other hand, it is possible that your account is under a child account. If your account is managed by parent or organizer of Xbox Family setting app, you may need to leave or the parent should remove you from the group as member. To leave family group, see the steps below:

• Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.
    • Click next to your name and select Leave family group.
    • Select Remove to confirm.

For your reference, see:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

5. Sojutsu Win User

my custom gamerpic wont upload

My brother selected a custom profile picture yesterday and it uploaded and worked immediately. I put custom profile pictures on my alt accounts yesterday and they uploaded immediately. For some reason my main account will not add the profile picture even when it says it’s pending. It’s not affecting everyone’s.
  6. Albert X Win User

Uploading a custom profile picture

Thema:

1. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox. - Similar Threads - cannot upload custom

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...: Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works for a week and then stops working. Please fix this. Thanks.5/4/23 30ca0432-e56b-49dd-8727-ddf95cc2c96d
  4. Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.: For the past few days I am unable to upload my game captures neither pictures nor videos to the xbox live network. They only upload to the console. They do not show up on the Xbox app either. When...
  5. Cannot share or upload screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot share or upload screenshots: Any time i save a screenshot or clip if i try to view or share them it says "☹️ something went wrong. Sorry we can't share this right now try again in a while." It also makes me upload them more...
  6. I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.: Hello, im trying to upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app. When I try to do so, im told that custom images are only for adult accounts. My account is an adult account. I am not in any...
  7. Cannot Upload custom profile pic?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Upload custom profile pic?: Does anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  8. I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one: I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile picture, but I kept getting a notification...
  9. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  10. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...