I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account.

Discus and support I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been trying to unlink my Xbox account from my Minecraft account since it got banned and Minecraft did not do anything, so to not re-buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnaIzquierdo2, Mar 6, 2022.

1. I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account.

So I've been trying to unlink my Xbox account from my Minecraft account since it got banned and Minecraft did not do anything, so to not re-buy the game that I already had. So is it possible to unlink a banned account from Minecraft?

:)

AnaIzquierdo2, Mar 6, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help

3. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

MInecraft Java Edition

According to what's described on the Minecraft official page: "After you link a Minecraft: Java Edition account to a Microsoft Secure Account (MSA), the accounts are permanently linked and cannot be unlinked. "

This means that the Xbox Online support team won't be able to do anything about the situation, and my advice would be to get in touch with them once again to see what can be done about the case.

The link for reference => Unlinking a Minecraft: Java Edition Account and a Microsoft Account – Home.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AnaIzquierdo2, so we know if the account was banned unfortunately is not possible, Do not know what level of ban it received on the account, but if it was temporary wait until it returns to normal, but if it was permanent unfortunately will not be possible.
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

Hi Jarell *.

My name is Mauro and we are glad to help.

The problem is that Microsoft accounts can't be unlinked from Minecraft,

"After you link a Minecraft: Java Edition account to a Microsoft Secure Account (MSA), the accounts are permanently linked and cannot be unlinked. "

Please open a ticket with Minecraft support letting them know the account got compromised.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...on-Account-Types#h_01GEQANTW7D0BTETBNV5AN7B99

Thanks,
    Mauro
Thema:

1. I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account. - Similar Threads - cannot unlink account

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc: So, My ea acc got banned (long story of ea's mistake) , and when I am trying to unlink this account from xbox integration, It wont, I have no button to do this in ea site. When I'm trying to...
  7. Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.: i cannot disconnect my old microsoft account from my ps4 as i have forgot my password for it. is there any way i can unlink it? 7bc2cb51-68c5-402c-998f-64e0648d1ba8
  8. I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4: My dad is trying to sign in to his microsoft account, but an unwanted account is linked to his ps4 account and we can't find a way to unlink it, which doesn't invole any information like passwords...
  9. Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.: Hey everyone. I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4). I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was associated with Minecraft. Now, I cannot sign in...
  10. Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help: Hi, I am am unfortunately having a torrid time trying to unlink a suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account. I have an old Skype account which I set up many years ago. I unfortunately had...