I cannot start my R6 game

Discus and support I cannot start my R6 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My digital copy of R6 will not start up as upon clicking on it I get hit with a pop up saying I have to buy R6 Which is weird considering I was just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by �� ����� �� ����� ♰, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I cannot start my R6 game

My digital copy of R6 will not start up as upon clicking on it I get hit with a pop up saying I have to buy R6 Which is weird considering I was just playing it yesterday this has been happening for the past week and I’ve already tried restarting my console and when i I went to uninstall and reinstall it does not show up on my games and apps.

:)

�� ����� �� ����� ♰, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

3. Geri M. Win User

Hi 𝕴𝖓 𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔 𝖜𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙 ♰,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you can't start playing the game R6 that you used to play. As per description, you are getting a pop up asking you to buy the game when you own it already.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Have you check if the account you used to login is the one you use to buy the game?
    2. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the error message you got, if any?
    3. May we confirm what Xbox console are you using?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

Normally this issue can happen if you have multiple accounts or if you are not logged in with the account that you used to purchase the game. You can try logging in with the account that you used to purchase the game and see if it helps.

If that doesn’t work, you can try contacting Ubisoft support for further assistance. Rainbow Six: Siege on Game Pass | Ubisoft Help.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Mesecur Win User

In-game actions of Players going unpunished!? Team-killers & other actions getting off without punishment!?

Specific issues with players within R6 can be reported to Ubisoft. Ubisoft will then take action. Due to privacy, they cannot let you know what their verdict is. But reporting players for breaking rules within R6 can be reported to ubisoft and will receive
    punishment by ubisoft. Problem is, the R6 community is too toxic with too many trolls roaming about. Ubi cannot keep up.
  5. yFoX inSanuS Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

R6, GTA V And I started indies albums
  6. MarkRaddenbury Win User

Help with Digital Download stalling

I did spot that, however, its not just limited to GTA. I also cannot re-download Steep, R6 or BF1
Thema:

1. I cannot start my R6 game - Similar Threads - cannot start game

2. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  3. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  4. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  5. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6
  6. Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...: -Xbox app had a problem and after reinstalling gaming service I can't see my installed games -If I search the store for the game it says "install" instead of "play" -The correct installation...
  7. Cannot Pass Xbox Comfirmation Page at Game Start (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Pass Xbox Comfirmation Page at Game Start (PC): Hello, I cannot pass Xbox popup when try to play a game keep clicking "Let's Play" button but it keeps coming... [img] a19effa9-e20a-4f50-b0b6-4e37da5a50ec
  8. when I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game.

in XBoX on Windows
    when I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game.: whenever I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game. I just stuck in a almost debug like manu that says "MapJumpMenu" with a blue "clear Preload" on the left. I tried to...
  9. Cannot start any game - Error: Incorrect function

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot start any game - Error: Incorrect function: [img] When trying to play any game from Xbox Game Pass (Desperados III, Dead By Daylight, Grounded) on PC, error like this shows up. Reinstalling the games doesn't work. I tried restarting...
  10. Cannot Start Game without parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Start Game without parent account: My brother and I play on 2 separate accounts on 2 separate xboxes and we have been able to play together at the same time. But after the recent xbox update, we are unable to play at the same time...