I Cannot Speak in Party Chat but can see the voice indicator

Discus and support I Cannot Speak in Party Chat but can see the voice indicator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The voice indicator flashes and I can hear other people but they cannot hear me. Help please? 55f7a38f-fd64-4e6a-96cf-2bc84fbadc2c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LmT x InFeCtIoN, Oct 17, 2015.

1. I Cannot Speak in Party Chat but can see the voice indicator

The voice indicator flashes and I can hear other people but they cannot hear me. Help please?

:)

LmT x InFeCtIoN, Oct 17, 2015
  2. GQ 31
    GQ 31 Guest
    Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

Just to confirm what was already said: my Tritton AX720 headset will not pick up my voice while using the new chat adapter (the green indicator light in party chat does not even light up when I speak). I should hope there is a fix for this soon or I will
    be returning the adapter.

GQ 31, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Issues with party chat (friends can hear me but I can't hear them)

I am having the same issue. I can see the green round dot in party going thick, so I know my mic is working. I can hear the game with my Turtle Beach. But my friends cant hear my voice, and I cant hear there voices even though I am in the party and can see
    their circles getting thick when they speak. Knowing the issues with Xbox live and Party Chat I am sure its MS fault!

Starfleet Odie, Oct 17, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya LmT x InFeCtIoN!

We actually have a pretty big thread for this particular issue that we're collecting information for. Be sure to run through all the steps Mister Beep provides

over here. Thanks dude!

Mister Maka, Oct 20, 2015
  5. I tried all of the steps listed and it hasn't worked

LmT x InFeCtIoN, Oct 20, 2015
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Dang, thanks for giving that a shot!

Were you able to shoot Mister Beep a message as he requested? Also, just to make sure, have you recently received any communication suspensions on your account? There is another issue that we're looking into with this.

Mister Maka, Oct 21, 2015
  7. Yes I have, I received one that ended last Tuesday and yes I have messaged him but he hasn't replied yet.

LmT x InFeCtIoN, Oct 21, 2015
  8. I Cannot Speak in Party Chat but can see the voice indicator

I'm just going to have to cancel my Xbox live until this issue is resolved. I messaged this guy 4 days ago and he hasn't replied.

LmT x InFeCtIoN, Oct 21, 2015
  9. Hey there LmT x InFeCtIoN!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused. We are currently looking into the issue you have described in

this thread. Keep an eye on that thread, as we will be posting any updates we receive there. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: