I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

Discus and support I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guthrie N, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Guthrie N
    Guthrie N Guest

I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza Motorsport bought through Steam, and Forza Horizon bought through Windows Marketplace. I've tried countless solutions. The only unique factor is this is a new PC. I was able to sign in and play on my old PC. It's been reset and wiped. Some things I have done (not including all the obvious like making sure my antivirus etc isn't blocking, all apps/services are up to date, checked Xbox Live status) I'm not a basic user but still I did those things.

- Clean boot.

- Sign in with alternate user account.

- Reset credentials

- Reinstalled Gaming Services and all Xbox related apps/services.

- unlinked Xbox from Steam account.

- Reinstallation of game.

- Clearing store cache.

- Ran Windows troubleshooters (there are no other Windows or account issues noted).

- Deleted Token Broker files.

- Installed Xbox Identity Provider

Probably several more...

2 unusual factors. 1. this is a new PC 2. The sign-in shows my Microsoft Live profile and not my Gamertag profile, despite the fact the sign-in is the same. Not sure if the 2nd is relevant, but it's different. The Xbox app and website show my gamertag fine.

:)

Guthrie N, Dec 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: