I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC)

Discus and support I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When ever I try to login to Xbox game bar, the app will display the signing in screen for a split second then return to the "sign in button". my system... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Simon Hromatka, Sep 4, 2022.

1. I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC)

When ever I try to login to Xbox game bar, the app will display the signing in screen for a split second then return to the "sign in button". my system is up to date, I have tried resetting, repairing, and terminating the app. I tried to uninstall the app, but windows 10 won't let me.

:)

Simon Hromatka, Sep 4, 2022
  2. Simon Hromatka Win User

I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC)

Thank you so much, your solution worked!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Amazing!

Glad to hear that Simon

Take care and happy gaming
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Simon

Sorry to hear that, please try this:
    Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and give it a new try

----
    If the issue persists let me know, or if you face a different error please attach an screenshot (don't forget to hide personal info)
  5. SiZoR Win User

Hello brother, I have tried all the solutions provided, I also installed a new Windows, and I am still facing the same problem Sometimes it logs me in when I delete and install game services again and restart my computer several times but also when I log in I can't install games and if I close the app and restart it it takes me back to login
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

How do I sign into Xbox without Signing into other Microsoft Applications

because signing into the xbox app also requires the microsoft store and gamebar to use the same account or it will not work, the xbox app uses the store for purchases and downloads. if you don't want to sign into the other parts of windows then you cannot use the xbox app.

don't forget, windows is free and basically not an OS like old, it is now a service and you have to agree to the terms to use such service.
Thema:

1. I cannot sign into xbox game bar or several other microsoft services (Xbox GameBar on PC) - Similar Threads - cannot sign game

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  4. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  5. Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook): [img] Hey everyone, I've been wanting to play Fortnite really bad lately but I have to resort to playing on a laptop chromebook as I cannot afford a console or a PC. I go into Xbox cloud...
  6. cannot sign into xbox cloud gaming beta (on the website)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot sign into xbox cloud gaming beta (on the website): so last week the website was working fine and I could sign in now i cant sign in and it just refreshes the page without signing me in i don't know what's going on please help me fix this I've...
  7. I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.: I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft. 8f32f6da-8e17-40b5-9d0b-b30b129b9457
  8. Cannot sign in or install games on PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in or install games on PC Game Pass: I just bought PC game pass. The xbox app will not let me sign in into my xbox account. My microsoft store account is showing logged in, but my microsoft account (used for xbox) will not sign in....
  9. Cannot sign into my xbox game pass on my Tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into my xbox game pass on my Tablet: I am trying to sign into my gamepass on my tablet that I own. the android version is T817WVLU3CQE4 (up to date per playstore) and the game pass ap is also up to date. when the app launches, it...
  10. I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games.: This problem is hard to describe as there are many parts to it, but I will try to be as descriptive as possible. I have been an Xbox Game Pass user for about 4 years. I enjoyed all of the...