I cannot sign into my microsoft email

Discus and support I cannot sign into my microsoft email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my other account not my real account(AlphaWolfKiara). I can no longer sign into that email because the yahoo email that I used for the account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HurtfulToe0, Jan 14, 2014.

1. HurtfulToe0
    HurtfulToe0 Guest

This is my other account not my real account(AlphaWolfKiara). I can no longer sign into that email because the yahoo email that I used for the account no longer lets me in either. This has caused me many problems. I have already contacted yahoo about this
    and waiting for a response. Whenever I try to get on my account on the xbox it says to sign in with my microsoft email+ pass. I do so then it won't let me in I know I put in all the correct info and yet I still can't sign in. Can anyone help me with this?

:)

HurtfulToe0, Jan 14, 2014
  2. I cannot sign into my microsoft email

Hey there, PreppieScroll79! I'm very sorry to see that you are having issues with signing in! I've gone ahead and split you from the thread you originally posted in, and moved you to the correct forum.

We were experiencing some service interruptions last night that may have been affected your ability to sign in. These have been since resolved. If you are still unable to sign in, please post back with any error codes you are receiving so that our community
    may help you out. I cannot sign into my microsoft email :)

Welcome to the family, and hopefully we've got you all signed in now. I cannot sign into my microsoft email :D

Misses Quinzel, Jan 14, 2014
  3. I cannot sign into my microsoft email

First time Xbox One owner. I have been struggling with trying to sign in using my Xbox, I can easily sign in with my IPhone, Laptop, and Desktop, but I can't log in using my Xbox

PreppieScroll79, Jan 14, 2014
  4. I cannot sign into my microsoft email

hello,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue, what you can do in this situation go to
    Recover your account and fill out as much info as you can to the point where it will tell you "We will send you an email in 24hrs...etc" if you provided enough information then you will get
    a link to reset your password, if not then you will get and email that says "Im sorry you did not provide enough info to recover your account..." if you get this email then call phone support at 1-800-4MYXBOX and give them you email or gamer tag so they can
    look up the account. Tell them you already filled out the ACSR form and the last step is to do an escalation. After this it will be about 3 or 4 days but you will definitely get a reset link to your email (the one you provided to recover your account).

Don't worry it is possible to recover account I cannot sign into my microsoft email :)

MonicaSalazar, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: