I cannot sign in to my Xbox Series X account on console

Discus and support I cannot sign in to my Xbox Series X account on console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve done every solution I can find, turning console off and on, unplugging console, and factory reset. When I click on add new it just loads then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hunter Martin1, Sep 24, 2023.

1. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Series X account on console

I’ve done every solution I can find, turning console off and on, unplugging console, and factory reset. When I click on add new it just loads then stops loading without anything happening, I cannot add a new account or access my pre existing account. I’ve check the Xbox servers and my account still works on the Xbox mobile app.

:)

Hunter Martin1, Sep 24, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Hunter Martin1,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble signing in to your Xbox Series X account on console. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting steps, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem you're facing.
    - May I ask if are you getting an error message?
    - Are you able to sign in another Xbox profile?

Firstly, please ensure that your console is connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable. If you're unsure about your internet connection, you can try resetting your router or modem.

If your console via WiFI network, please try to connect it via wired so that your console will have a secured network connection.

Next, please try the following steps to sign in to your Xbox Series X account on console:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select "Sign in" from the guide.

3. Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

4. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you'll need to enter the code that was sent to your phone or email.

5. If you're still unable to sign in, try resetting your password by visiting account.microsoft.com and selecting "Forgot my password."

Learn more: You can’t sign in to your Xbox console after changing your password | Xbox Support

I hope this helps! We look forward for your response.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hello Hunter Martin1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Tony Richard Win User

I turned off My xbox without signing out and I can't get on
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

Hi Kumo, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Do you have another Xbox console set as your home console in your account?

Please, try these steps:

1. Sign out of your account on your Xbox Series X.

2. Go to the Microsoft account website and sign in with your account credentials.

3. Under the "Devices" tab, locate your Xbox Series X and click on "Manage".

4. Click on "Remove console" to remove your Xbox Series X from the list of devices associated with your account.

5. On your Xbox Series X, sign into your account again and try setting it as the home Xbox.

As Cliff A. explained here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-changes/9fd49233-5320-4388-bbef-6dc00a24930b

Let me know if it works!
  6. Stephanie Dequito Win User

New console - can i use old one in house too?

Hi George! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Here's what you can do in order to share your Xbox Game Pass on both Xbox Series X and old Xbox One console.

Sign in to your account where you have an active Xbox Game Pass on Xbox Series X console > press the Xbox menu button > go to Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox > Select Make this as my home Xbox.

That way, you will be enabling the game and subscription sharing from your account and all of the accounts that will be using the Xbox Series X console will have the benefits of your Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Sign out of the console then sign in on your old Xbox One console. In this way, you will be using the old Xbox Console where you can frequently use your account. As long as your account is signed in on your old Xbox One console, you will still have access to your Xbox Game Pass benefits while your kids can play your game pass on Xbox Series X console.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
Thema:

1. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Series X account on console - Similar Threads - cannot sign Series

2. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  5. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  6. Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.: Have had issues with Xbox for last week, not being able to sign in. Today it gave this error. We have done a hard reset and as much troubleshooting as possible online. Nothing is working....
  7. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  8. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  9. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  10. I cannot sign in to my xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my xbox series x: I did a reset and a hard reset and I still cannot sign in or create a new account b1114882-f90d-4a8d-b59b-7b949f2e9924