I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

Discus and support I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArtEcho5928, Jan 12, 2022.

1. ArtEcho5928
    ArtEcho5928 Guest

I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the HDD, and also transferred my saves from that account to a USB Drive.

I get two messages and error codes. One of them appears while trying to download my account. It successfully recognises and starts to get info from my account, but it gets stuck near the start, and about a minute to two later, it pops up with this error message:

Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 80072746

The other error code occurs when trying to access any Xbox Live content, like selecting the ‘learn more’ option on some menus or when trying to connect to Xbox Live. The message is displayed below:

Some Xbox Live content is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Status Code: 8007065b

I found some results on the internet regarding these problems, but they were pretty outdated and didn’t have the exact same problem as me. So this is why I created this post. Please help me soon.

Extra Info:

My other account called forcvj is fully accessible on the Xbox 360 S, and can even access Xbox Live on there. Strange.

I also tried signing in to on my Xbox One S and it works perfectly fine too. Maybe my Xbox 360 S gets into some sort of corruption or error when signing in to my account. Also strange.

I have attached some photos and videos on OneDrive too:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AseBACqqOcY5sla4-58XC81kVE6n

Wednesday 12th January 2022, 6:29 pm AEDT

:)

ArtEcho5928, Jan 12, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: