i cannot sign in to my minecraft account

Discus and support i cannot sign in to my minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought minecraft years ago and this week i decided that i wanted to play again, so i tried to sign in but i forgot my password, i contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohammed Basheer Alameer, Jul 14, 2023.

1. i cannot sign in to my minecraft account

Hi

I bought minecraft years ago and this week i decided that i wanted to play again, so i tried to sign in but i forgot my password, i contacted mojang support and they told me to contact Microsoft to retrieve my account since my minecraft account is connected to a Microsoft service. i couldn't find the place where i can retrieve my account.

please help

thanks in advance

:)

Mohammed Basheer Alameer, Jul 14, 2023
  2. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  3. liam overton2 Win User

Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

I’ve tried all of this hence why I said my account is unable to be recovered. Is it possible for a minecraft account to be transferred even if the account cannot be signed into
  4. Mohammed Basheer Ala Win User

the link provided above isn't working.

i never had a Microsoft account I've always used my gmail account
  5. OpticRJames Win User

6. OpticRJames Win User

If it's the one you used to login to Minecraft, it is definitely connected as a Microsoft account. Please try to recover it even if it's a google email account.
Thema:

1. i cannot sign in to my minecraft account - Similar Threads - cannot sign minecraft

2. I cannot sign into my minecraft Playstation 4 account with my microsoft account and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into my minecraft Playstation 4 account with my microsoft account and I've...: Ever since I have had to reset my password for my Playstation Network Account, it logged me out of minecraft and the microsoft account linked to it. I've tried for over a year now to log into my...
  3. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4?: I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on PS4 minecraft, I follow all the steps on screen to link my account. On my phone it says it should now be connected, yet on my Playstation it says my...
  4. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft.: I recently got a PS5 and was excited to play Minecraft. I started to transfer all my data from my previous PlayStation which included all my Minecraft data and Mojang/Microsoft account. Once I...
  5. Cannot sign in to Minecraft: Education Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Minecraft: Education Edition: I have a Microsoft organizational account that have never signed in to MC: EE before, so I should be eligible for 10 free sign-ins as a trial (article). However, when I tried to sign in, it said...
  6. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.: So whenever I go to Minecraft on the Nintendo switch and I type in the code on my phone and type in my password, it will say that I can safely close the window, so I do. When I go back to...
  7. Cannot sign up for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign up for Minecraft: Minecraft Launcher,Bedrock Edition,and Dungeons have the same problem. I'm in China Mainland.Someone suggested me to use a VPN but I don't have one. As it's known to all that many websites are...
  8. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?: I can’t sign into my account for no reason, it says that another PlayStation Network account is signed into my account but I have been signed in previously to the same account on my PlayStation...
  9. I MIGRATED MY MOJANG ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT SIGN INTO MY MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I MIGRATED MY MOJANG ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT SIGN INTO MY MINECRAFT: i have migrated my minecraft account and at the sign in screen it gives two options 1. microsoft 2. mojang i try to click microsoft and the app shuts down and when i use my migrated account on...
  10. Cannot sign into Minecraft PE on a new device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into Minecraft PE on a new device: I am trying to sign into Minecraft Pocket Edition on a new phone, the Microsoft login keeps asking if I am trying to sign into a old device and will not proceed past that point. The device I'm...