I cannot sign in to feedback.minecraft.net

Discus and support I cannot sign in to feedback.minecraft.net in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying to sign in to Minecraft Feedback website but no matter what I do, from clearing cache's to using a private window, I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Timothy Basily, Oct 16, 2023.

1. I cannot sign in to feedback.minecraft.net

I have been trying to sign in to Minecraft Feedback website but no matter what I do, from clearing cache's to using a private window, I keep getting "You signed out of your account, It's a good idea to close all browser windows" and there is nothing I can do, it's automatic. Please help.

:)

Timothy Basily, Oct 16, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Timothy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried this on a different web browser or device?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot sign into feedback.minecraft.net

4. ExpressBobcat61 Win User

Why I can't sign in in feedback.minecraft.net?

none of these steps helped to resolve the issue, I'm on a Windows desktop pc with windows 10.
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello RendellSibal1

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello RendellSibal1,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand that you're having trouble signing in to feedback.minecraft.net. Let's go ahead and check to see what we can do best to help address your concerns.

Firstly, please ensure that you are using the correct login credentials for your Microsoft account. If you're unsure of your login details, you can reset your password by visiting the Microsoft account recovery page.

If you're certain that you're using the correct login details, please try clearing your browser cache and cookies. This can often resolve issues with signing-in to websites. Here's how to do it in Chrome on Android:

1. Open the Chrome app on your Android device.

2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.

3. Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.

4. Scroll down and select "Privacy and security".

5. Select "Clear browsing data".

6. Choose the time range for which you want to clear data (e.g. "All time").

7. Check the boxes next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files".

8. Tap "Clear data".

Once you've cleared your browser cache and cookies, try signing in to feedback.minecraft.net again. If you're still experiencing issues, please try using a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, please let me know and I can provide further assistance. Additionally, you may find this article on troubleshooting sign-in issues helpful: Troubleshooting sign-in issues - Microsoft Support

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I cannot sign in to feedback.minecraft.net - Similar Threads - cannot sign feedback

2. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  5. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  6. Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.: Have had issues with Xbox for last week, not being able to sign in. Today it gave this error. We have done a hard reset and as much troubleshooting as possible online. Nothing is working....
  7. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  8. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  9. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  10. Cannot sign into Design labs website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into Design labs website: When trying to sign into the design labs site to order a controller I get the error Your Microsoft Account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft Account and try signing...