I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

Discus and support I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hüseyin U., Dec 24, 2023.

1. Hüseyin U.
    Hüseyin U. Guest

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console.

Here's the situation:

• I have an Xbox One with my main account, which has an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. This console is set as my home console.
    • My daughter also has her account on this Xbox One and she has set the console as her home console as well.
    • Despite these settings, she cannot access Game Pass Ultimate on her account.

What we've tried:

• Signing in and out of all accounts.
    • Multiple restarts of the Xbox One console.
    • A complete reset of the console.

Interestingly, if we activate a Game Pass Ultimate trial on my daughter's account, it works instantly.

Also, note:

• The issue persists even when my daughter's account does not have the console set as her home console.

We have scoured various help pages and forums but haven't found a solution that works for us. It feels like we're missing something simple but crucial.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

:)

Hüseyin U., Dec 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: