I cannot set a custom profile picture on my Xbox?

Discus and support I cannot set a custom profile picture on my Xbox? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This all started a while ago. I was in a party with my friends and they thought that it would be funny to (as a “joke”) spam reports on my profile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BenParsley, Apr 14, 2020.

1. BenParsley
    BenParsley Guest

This all started a while ago. I was in a party with my friends and they thought that it would be funny to (as a “joke”) spam reports on my profile picture. I thought since nothing had happened and i hadn’t received any false punishments that i was ok. I
    was able to change my profile picture with no trouble But a couple of months ago i noticed that every time i tried to change it my device told me to “try again in a little while” i have tried:

- signing out and back in again

- deleting the app (and all its data)

- using a pc instead of a mobile device

Is there anything i could do to change it?

have i been banned from changing my profile picture because of a prank?

:)

BenParsley, Apr 14, 2020
  2. BenParsley Win User

Thanks! I was scared for a moment there!
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft has temporarily disabled the ability to add a custom gamer picture. You can get more details at
    https://support.xbox.com
  4. Wartedcleric4 Win User

Custom profile picture suspension

I had my profile picture falsely reported and suspended for a day it never gave me the option to appeal even after 24 hours. The suspension is over now but it still doesn’t let me add a custom profile picture. Please help.
    My profile picture is not coming up when I go into Xbox 360 on my Xbox S1 and I cannot sign into Modern Warfare 3
  5. vladdracul1974 Win User

Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

I have same problem. My custom profile picture changed. But now, anytime I sign in on the profile with the custom pic, I can't see it. I just see the default Xbox one I had prior to the change. But apparently everyone else sees my custom picture. Even
    when I sign into other profiles on this Xbox I can see the custom pic, but when I'm signed in on my main one, I don't see it. I remove my profile, power cycled, add my profile again, nothing. I see a snake profile picture on my Xbox, and on my PC, when login
    on xbox.com. But my friends see my custom profile picture (Bela Lugosi, Dracula).
  6. SiameseTool Win User

Problems with Halo 4 DLC

Hey there. I have experience exactly the same problem. Unable to load content on my profile, the pictures do not display and cannot load maps in custom games. However, when I log into my friends profile on the same xbox I am able to load the content even
    though I downloaded with my profile.
Thema:

1. I cannot set a custom profile picture on my Xbox? - Similar Threads - cannot set custom

2. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  3. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  4. “You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up”: I’ve started to receive this message when I load a multiplayer game up. I’ve checked other posts regarding this problem and done what Microsoft advisers have suggested but it’s not working, can...
  5. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  6. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  7. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: have done everything in family settings but still this message pops up every time i try to play games now and I've never changed anything please help. 4846ed81-c8df-46b9-be96-4fd2c2ee0648
  8. Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up: At my wits end here. I just bought Minecraft in the xbox store. I've set all my privacy settings to allow, and I don't have a child account, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer. It says "Cannot...
  9. How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error: Hello. I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried everything I can do to go ahead and fix this but I still can't. I've been trying to play Minecraft multiplayer for around 2 month's. I've tried...
  10. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...