I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

Discus and support I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dan Nielsen2, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Dan Nielsen2
    Dan Nielsen2 Guest

I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to desktop and tried Edge Version 118.0.2088.46 (Official build) (64-bit).

I tried to include a screenshot (ctrl-Prt Sc), but this at get an error at the top of this box "X Something went wrong". Lots of goofiness.

I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting... [​IMG]

:)

Dan Nielsen2, Oct 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: