i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later"

Discus and support i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey this is , my girlfriend just bought herself here very own Xbox one S. we are excited to play GTA5 online together. problem is that when i add her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpikeTheKid13, Dec 30, 2016.

1. i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later"

Hey this is , my girlfriend just bought herself here very own Xbox one S. we are excited to play GTA5 online together. problem is that when i add her as a friend it dosn't allow me to "submit" the request... ive search all over the forums for
    a solution but i cant seem to find the help im looking for. Please help thank you.

:)

SpikeTheKid13, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Cant add friends

I am getting tired of everytime I try to add a friend it says error try again later and I paid my membership and I am getting very upset with this

CardoCrazyBaby, Dec 30, 2016
  3. KaiserDurdon
    KaiserDurdon Guest
    Can't add friends since last update

Hi everyone,

I'm french and 3 days ago i've finally installed the last update on the xbox one.

Since then I cannot add friends. Everytime I try to it says at the top of the screen with a yellow exclamation mark "Sorry, impossible to save your modifications at the moment. Try again later."

I have only 23 friends and of course I tried several hard reboots but nothing seems to fix this. Can't add them neither on xbox app or xbox.com

Can somebody help please? Thank you!

KaiserDurdon, Dec 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later"