I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except...

Discus and support I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a faulty xbox one x, which I bought brand new about 3 months ago. The disc games either crash constantly while in-game and or won`t even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cyrdal, Jun 2, 2020.

1. cyrdal
    cyrdal Guest

I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except...

Hi,

I have a faulty xbox one x, which I bought brand new about 3 months ago. The disc games either crash constantly while in-game and or won`t even start. The console was serviced once for this issue and now I cannot see the option to repair the console anymore,
    except the accessories...

:)

cyrdal, Jun 2, 2020
  2. KarimAndSonz Win User

I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except the accessories!

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced try this
  3. earth inheritor Win User

I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except the accessories!

Good Afternoon

I took a look through the forums and service pages and hoping this will help:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Scroll down and select "Submit a service order request". Follow the instructions there and click the link to login and select the device you are having problems with. It should show any devices linked to that account.

As an alternative, have you tried power cycling the system? To do this make, make sure your game is saved, shut the system down as normal, wait until all the lights are off, then unplug the power from the console for 5minutes.

Plug it back in and startup. This clears the memory "cache" in the system and can sometimes fix problems like this.

Regards

Earth_Inheritor
  4. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
  5. BrAsKoBuD Win User

Gmail account for microsoft login?

i have not downloaded any games on my xbox that i play(except for minecraft on my last account and i bought the game digital but forgot my password due to not using my xbox for 7 months. so i had to make a new account. actually i had made an xbox account
    when i first got my xbox over a year ago and then didnt use it for 7 months so made a new account then ran out of xbox gold so i made this current account and bought black ops 3 and 2k16 and need to get more gold)
  6. RodySm1th Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

why my gold account is closed???????????????? a couple of days ago..... xbox cannot send me my advertissement for one month left before rebuying gold!!!! what the ***???
Thema:

1. I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except... - Similar Threads - cannot option send

2. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.: Hi, I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when launching Skate 3 on my Xbox 360, so I...
  3. I cannot see the cloud gaming option on my xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot see the cloud gaming option on my xbox app: I have bought an Xbox Ultimate subscription, the main reason is for cloud gaming but i cannot find the cloud gaming option on my xbox app. Normally it shows on the sidebar but i cannot see it....
  4. Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available and when...: Looked everywhere to solve this issue; " Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available. When selecting different drive, it automatically reverts back to my boot...
  5. Cannot access Options Forza 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Options Forza 5: Horizon 5 on an Xbox one.. I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all. This is despite watching many videos and reading about this on support forums. If I press the x button on my...
  6. Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5: Hello, I am still waiting for your response, in re Horizon 5 on an Xbox one.. I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all. This is despite watching many videos and reading about...
  7. I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option: I cannot purchase robux, even after i load another payment option c8eb9c3f-3290-45db-9ac2-9f110f2cdf56
  8. Cloud Gaming cannot continue gameplay mission. "Continue" option dissappear. Cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming cannot continue gameplay mission. "Continue" option dissappear. Cannot...: Hi everyone, I have been playing Halo Reach cloud gaming version on the Master Chief Collection for a couple of days now but just yesterday, strangely, the "continue" option from the campaign...
  9. I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE: hi ive dowloaded forza horizon 4 standard edition and the lego pack from the xbox store via cdkeys. my xbox dashboard offers no updates for the game and the route creator option is nowhere to be...
  10. I cannot access my Xbox Insider option on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access my Xbox Insider option on my console: You are not able to join Xbox Insider PRogram because of your past behavior ee5c2a90-31fb-4834-a8b6-d9a25885a771